Awesome meal planning at Eatthismuch.com

Discussion in 'Clothes' started by SourCherry, Oct 30, 2014.

1. SourCherry

SourCherry Worker Bee

I stumbled upon this cool website - http://www.eatthismuch.com/ - so I thought I'd share.

It generates automatic meal plans for you. You can personalize it if you make an account - you can vary your calories (and it lets you go as low as you want), your macro- and micronutrients, the number of meals you want to it... You can also follow a specific diet plan, such as ketogenic, paleo, vegetarian/vegan etc. You can also set up your meal by size and how much time and skill you have to prepare it (e. g. Meal 1 is ''Little time (up to 15 min)'', ''Can cook'', ''Normal size'' and Meal 2 is ''No time'', ''Can't cook'', ''Snack''). Finally, you can set up a budget.

I think it's really great for when you want to be a bit more organized, and inspiring for us lazy girls without any culinary skill or ideas. Hope you like it :D

2. sabine

sabine VIP - Insider
    VIP

this is so good!!!!! thanks for sharing.

3. Silent Night

Silent Night Grand Dame

I love it too, but make sure you scan the suggestions past your brain before committing... my recommended meals for day 1 were fruit salad and nuts (fine), mashed cauliflower and salsa (odd) and soup with dip (?!?). Then day 2 it's 580kcal of pecans for breakfast (...), dry granola for lunch meh, and beetroot dip with dry granola for dinner. Day 3 gives asparagus and dry granola, beetroot dip with salsa for lunch, and mashed cauliflower with granola for dinner. :D

4. Hypatia

Hypatia Worker Bee

Pretty cool. Thanks for sharing :)

I chose the Ketogenic option in the presets as I plan on eating a relatively low carb diet for the end of year resolutions challenge. Since I plan on only having a coffee (with a small fruit or Qbar) or an instant latte for breakfast, I chose the little time/ can't cook/ meal size - snack/ complexity - simple breakfast option - so it did not allocate any meals for my breakfast, instead it recommended for lunch: a 'pizza' pepperoni soup (310.9 cal) ; for dinner, 1 serving of curry chicken salad and a red leaf lettuce with shallot vinaigrette (295 cal). The total for both meals is 605.9 (606) calories, so I can have my coffee and fruit/bar or instant latte for breakfast and stay under 800 calories.

^^ as SourCherry said, It's great for when you can't decide what to eat and want some ideas.

5. classichic

classichic Super Star

Thanks for sharing. I plan on testing this out when I get sick of what I'm currently eating.

6. amincer

amincer Worker Bee

This is great! Thanks for sharing.
    I've recently been looking for an easy way to plan out meals so this is good timing, I love that you can customize so many things.

7. Odile

Odile Worker Bee

Thank you for sharing! I'll definitely use this website.

8. SourCherry

SourCherry Worker Bee

Well, I have this rule: before I do anything internet-robots tell me, I think ''Is this how the machines will take over?'', and since the answer's usually yes I take everything with a grain of salt. :D
    And I do think the internet-robots at this particular website like me more than you, my meals seemed super tasty.

Btw, I have no idea how this ended up in Clothes, I was sure I posted it in the Online. If the mods stumble upon this, feel free to move it.

9. Silent Night

Silent Night Grand Dame

I may have been overly stringent in setting my parameters :nervous:. Or else yes, the machines hate me :nervous:.:nervous::nervous::nervous::nervous::nervous:

10. ZeroDiet

ZeroDiet SkinnyGossip Royal

I think so too. I got something like scrambled eggs (made with 6 eggs and a ton of butter ~800 cals) for breakfast, an apple, 2x servings of red bell peppers, and no dinner. :lol:

11. Delirium

Delirium Super Star

I came across this website a while back. I like to use it for meal ideas when I'm running low on ideas, or want something different than my usual stuff, but I don't use it on a daily basis.

It is nice to get some fresh meal ideas sometimes.

12. Elise

Elise Rookie

Thanks for sharing, it looks great! Do you know if there is an app for it? I didn't find one but not all apps are available in my country.. If it is available elsewhere I'm sure there is a way for me to download it

13. Elise

Elise Rookie

Hahhah and the minimum daily calorie intake is 200, not the suggested minimum 1200 like myfitnesspal :slutboobs:
    [​IMG]

14. NatureNymph

NatureNymph Rookie

Ahh peanutbutter and tomato toast?? ahahaha

15. zombiehero

zombiehero Rookie

Thanks for sharing @SourCherry ! I'm definitely in need of some inspiration right now, kind of in a "slump" with my eating, I feel like I'm eating the same thing every day, some new ideas will be useful.

16. Butternut

Butternut Grand Dame

I love you!!! This is amazing :D Thanks @SourCherry !

17. espressoenthusiast

espressoenthusiast VIP - Model
    VIP

Wow thank you so much @SourCherry ! this is exactly the kind of thing i need at uni

18. skinnylegs

skinnylegs Rookie

Thank you! thank you! thank you! ever since I started uni I've been looking for a site like this

19. ariam

ariam Rookie

definitely signing up thanks sourcherry ! Some of the suggestions are a bit weird though - I got PB Banana Toast with a side of asparagus for breakfast