Aurora Mohn

I have always had that feeling too... Maybe it is because they don't consume as much processed and factoried food as the western world does? They have continued eating whole foods?

"The Dutch Diet" thread might greatly interest you if you haven't seen it already
http://www.skinnygossip.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1932&highlight=dutch

I live in Sweden and there's McDonald's on every corner and there's a lot of bad food everywhere, but swedish people seem to enjoy working out and really a lot of people go to gym. Also, I think swedish genes are good too.

Aurora is from TrondHeim, Norway :) We grew up in the same city funnily enough!
That style is very popular in Norway, the only furniture store we have is from Ikea haha!

Also, Norwegian people tend to live on a lot of meat! So high protein diets are very popular!

That's what I was going to say: She just furnished with IKEA. I also do so, also with white and clean furniture - what's also a bit sad: That's how "poor" people live who try to still live in a beautiful place. And that's why I recognize most of the furniture in other people's rooms. Even the flowerpot Aurura has is from IKEA.

That's what I was going to say: She just furnished with IKEA. I also do so, also with white and clean furniture - what's also a bit sad: That's how "poor" people live who try to still live in a beautiful place. And that's why I recognize most of the furniture in other people's rooms. Even the flowerpot Aurura has is from IKEA.

Too much IKEA is too much;)

I love to combine those with my ooold inherited expensive furniture.

Mixture of modern and antique looks stunning :kiss:

Too much IKEA is too much;)

I love to combine those with my ooold inherited expensive furniture.

Mixture of modern and antique looks stunning :kiss:
Jepp. That's why I go to fleamarkets often and try to have at least vintage dekostuff.

Her closet brought me to tears of joy. I would kill for a teeny special short-rack and little shelves for my pretty shoes and clean shiny drawers for my shirts and :(

She seems very pretty and very sweet! I don't usually like the kind of Cali-girl tanned skin / blonde mermaid hair thing but it really suits her.

A bit too many duck face pics for my taste.

But I also like to look at pics of this clean bright style some people have in their living places.

Reactions: 1 user
Wait a moment: She's 15? FIFTEEN? I don't think I should look at her, since I'm much older and I shouldn't compare myself with little girls. :oops:

Reactions: 1 user