Audrina Patridge

Discussion in 'Celebrities' started by Babybutsi, Jul 2, 2012.

1. Babybutsi

Babybutsi Guest

Sorry if a thread of hers already exists, but I couldn't find one.

So, I find her personality pretty annoying if I'm honest. But, if she keeps her mouth shut, she is actually probably one of my top 5 thinspos.

Attached Files:

2. Xsmall

Xsmall Super Star

Your right, she annoys me also!
    But she does have a nice toned bod. She has always been somewhat of thinspo for me.

If only she didn't go and f*** up her body with those hideous knockers :(

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  3. Babybutsi

Babybutsi Guest

Are they fake?! .. I had no idea. I suppose I'm not surprised though, I would imagine a lot of her is fake..:rolleyes:

#3 Babybutsi, Jul 2, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 2, 2012
  4. Noodle12

Noodle12 Rookie

Exactly.

5. antelope

antelope Rising Star

6. leila

leila Worker Bee

yeah, she has a very thin, toned and chiseled body now, which she obviously had to work very hard to get (earlier on she was more chubby/soft) so I do respect that. but her personality/screaming orange tan/fakeness really puts me off :/

7. I think she has quite a lovely face but I really, really dislike her massive fake hooters. Her bodytype isn't what I'd choose for myself, but she works what she's got the best she possibly could, so props to her for that.

8. Emerald Eyes

Emerald Eyes Guest

Definitely great thinspiration and fitspiration and with a beautiful face, but she comes across as a total airhead on The Hills.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

9. pouliche

pouliche Rookie

Wow i had no idea she was so toned now! Last time I saw her (long time ago) in the first seasons of The Hills, she was pretty average! She might be a little too muscular for me, but the real NO NO is her enormous BOOBS. :superpuke:

How can you put so much boob on such a little body? It just makes her look ridiculous!

10. Emerald Eyes

Emerald Eyes Guest

[​IMG]

11. pouliche

pouliche Rookie

hahaha :lol: looks exactly the same!!

12. Hypatia

Hypatia Guest

Aww I like her boobs. I think she looks nice. She comes across as an idiot but looks cute.

13. romanticism

romanticism Guest

Omg, I'm so glad you posted Audrina! I was going to make a thread on her, but now I
    don't have to. xD

She's definitely in my top 3 for fitspiration, and I adore her street style. Some of my
    fave pics:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

ANNND the ulitmate fitspiration picture:

[​IMG]

14. highyoufly13

highyoufly13 Banned
    Banned

I think she has a great body, but I have always found something off about her face.

15. antelope

antelope Rising Star

16. amb

amb Guest

I really like her body too. She usually looks effortlessly good in pictures. Yeah her boobs are fake, but I think at least she choose a good size which isn't too huge and imbalance her body. Then again, I wonder how she would look like without the implants, cuz sometimes I just think that celebrities achieve the 'curvy yet thin' look so much more easily - just get skinny and implants :meh:

17. Xsmall

Xsmall Super Star

I'm really loving these bikini pics... Her shoulders are amazing!

18. mmmlovely

mmmlovely Guest

[​IMG]
    :hmm: surprisingly she looks prettier without the ridiculous amount of makeup

19. I think she's gotten more attractive recently. I wonder if she had any work done? Naturally pretty girl, but significant change IMO.

2007:

[​IMG]

Now (2012):

[​IMG]

20. romanticism

romanticism Guest

Yeah, I noticed that too!

I just finished watching all six seasons of The Hills again (guilty pleasure), and I think
    that she got prettier as the seasons went on.

But then again, they were like 19 when they started filming, so maybe her looks just
    evolved with age? I don't know. I wouldn't be surprised if she had work done though.