Audrina Patridge

B

Babybutsi

Sorry if a thread of hers already exists, but I couldn't find one.

So, I find her personality pretty annoying if I'm honest. But, if she keeps her mouth shut, she is actually probably one of my top 5 thinspos.

Attachments

• Audrina-Patridge-FHM-Germany-8.jpg
    Audrina-Patridge-FHM-Germany-8.jpg
    47 KB · Views: 164
  • audrina-patridge-fhm-australia-feb-2011-2.jpg
    audrina-patridge-fhm-australia-feb-2011-2.jpg
    25.6 KB · Views: 185
  • Audrina-Patridge-FHM-UK-9.jpg
    Audrina-Patridge-FHM-UK-9.jpg
    39.5 KB · Views: 163
Your right, she annoys me also!
But she does have a nice toned bod. She has always been somewhat of thinspo for me.

If only she didn't go and f*** up her body with those hideous knockers :(

FP_7389366_Patridge_Adriana_FP10_052911.jpg

Reactions: 1 user

Are they fake?! .. I had no idea. I suppose I'm not surprised though, I would imagine a lot of her is fake..:rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:
yeah, she has a very thin, toned and chiseled body now, which she obviously had to work very hard to get (earlier on she was more chubby/soft) so I do respect that. but her personality/screaming orange tan/fakeness really puts me off :/

I think she has quite a lovely face but I really, really dislike her massive fake hooters. Her bodytype isn't what I'd choose for myself, but she works what she's got the best she possibly could, so props to her for that.

Definitely great thinspiration and fitspiration and with a beautiful face, but she comes across as a total airhead on The Hills.

audrina-patridge2012-02-19_18-46-32hosts-a-valentines-bash-in-sin-city-520x700.jpg

3Audrina-Patridge-Jogging-020812-682x1024.jpg

Audrina+Patridge+Lucky+One+Premiere+LwMKSPNnvoUl.jpg

Your right, she annoys me also!
But she does have a nice toned bod. She has always been somewhat of thinspo for me.

FP_7389366_Patridge_Adriana_FP10_052911.jpg

Wow i had no idea she was so toned now! Last time I saw her (long time ago) in the first seasons of The Hills, she was pretty average! She might be a little too muscular for me, but the real NO NO is her enormous BOOBS. :superpuke:

How can you put so much boob on such a little body? It just makes her look ridiculous!

Aww I like her boobs. I think she looks nice. She comes across as an idiot but looks cute.

Omg, I'm so glad you posted Audrina! I was going to make a thread on her, but now I
don't have to. xD

She's definitely in my top 3 for fitspiration, and I adore her street style. Some of my
fave pics:

tumblr_m403f4ZryU1qalj36o1_500.jpg

tumblr_m2poljt1DM1rt8q17o1_500.jpg

tumblr_lw7ae0AEv41r0ktgjo1_500.jpg

tumblr_ly9spdGemB1qkw6g7o1_500.jpg

tumblr_m3ch4t1Lo21ru5czfo1_500.jpg

tumblr_ln87hxEGiq1qkw6g7o1_400.jpg

tumblr_m1zzct02mL1rpfztqo1_500.jpg

ANNND the ulitmate fitspiration picture:

tumblr_m3qoujPTZN1qalj36o1_500.jpg

I really like her body too. She usually looks effortlessly good in pictures. Yeah her boobs are fake, but I think at least she choose a good size which isn't too huge and imbalance her body. Then again, I wonder how she would look like without the implants, cuz sometimes I just think that celebrities achieve the 'curvy yet thin' look so much more easily - just get skinny and implants :meh:

Audrina.HERO_.%3F.jpg

:hmm: surprisingly she looks prettier without the ridiculous amount of makeup

Audrina.HERO_.%3F.jpg

:hmm: surprisingly she looks prettier without the ridiculous amount of makeup

I think she's gotten more attractive recently. I wonder if she had any work done? Naturally pretty girl, but significant change IMO.

2007:

Audrina_Patridge+Aug_08_2007.jpg

Now (2012):

Audrina-Patridge6_5.jpg

Yeah, I noticed that too!

I just finished watching all six seasons of The Hills again (guilty pleasure), and I think
that she got prettier as the seasons went on.

But then again, they were like 19 when they started filming, so maybe her looks just
evolved with age? I don't know. I wouldn't be surprised if she had work done though.