ASOS Models ~ Ultimate Thinspo

T

TinyEmma

I don't know why, but I tend to find "moving thinspo," AKA runway thispo more effective.
I second that totally! Moving thinspo for me is a 1000 times more effective than a thinspo picture. I guess because I think "I could actually look like that when walking down the street"! ha ha!

Reactions: 1 user

NewLeaf

Worker Bee
i thought i was the only one who uses ASOS as thinspo! i love love the second model. but my favourite model in ASOS is this:

http://us.asos.com/ASOS-Lace-Dress-With-Scalloped-Neck/wjdll/?iid=1678672&cid=8799&sh=0&pge=0&pgesize=20&sort=-1&clr=Green&r=2&mporgp=L0FTT1MvQVNPUy1MYWNlLURyZXNzLVdpdGgtU2NhbGxvcGVkLU5lY2svUHJvZC8.

she always seems to be modelling the clothes i actually want to buy as well. :) and oh gosh, her cheekbones. <3
YES! This! She's called Jamie Gunns I think... I looked for her up after realising half the clothes I kept dying to buy from there were being worn by her! She looks amazing in everything! Good tactic to get us buying everything, except when I forget I don't have her body yet :wtf: then return things haha

http://www.asos.com/pgeproduct.aspx?iid=1712970

perfect :luv:

Coffee_Girl

Worker Bee

NewLeaf

Worker Bee
Well all this time I spend on asos drooling/weeping over all the models' tiny frames, I now have an explanation as to how they stay motivated to keep their skinny little bodies in shape

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2291103/The-earning-models-youve-heard-How-posing-online-retailers-rake-20-000-week.html

Their photo shoots take place on industrial estates, not sun-kissed beaches.
But these models are earning up to £20,000 a week posing for e-commerce sites - and the right girl can boost sales by as much as 800 per cent.

The girls working in e-commerce can command up to £3,500 a day - not quite as much as when Linda Evangelista said that she and her fellow supermodels wouldn't wake up for less than $10,000.
But they earn their impressive fees with intensive sessions in photo studios on industrial estates where they will pose for thousands of pictures in a day in up to 30 looks for online catalogues and film 'catwalk' videos wearing the outfits.
Jesus.

Miss_Skinny

Worker Bee
Asos is offering 20% discount on all full priced items this Sunday and Monday. The discount code is HAPPYSTPADDYS. I saw this on the Cup of Jo website and thought I should share.:)

Reactions: 1 user
S

shrinking_violet

I was just reading that article as well! I literally choked on my coffee. :wtf: Here I was thinking "catalogue" models were the underpaid bunch...
Saw this in Sunday Times Style. I actually find Kirstie Bennett a bit chunky. I am turned off buying anything she is in because I assume I will look like she does in it! It *is* about mass appeal after all! :twisted: