Ask a model anything

Natalie Westling has a girlfriend though, fellow model Carly Moore. Which doesn't mean it's impossible, but it doesn't sound very likely either.

Not sure if this had been said but, what was Vlada's exact routine? How did she stay so fresh (minus the dark circles)? I would pay to know...

How do models maintain their skin despite all the heavy makeup constantly being slapped on them? My sensitive skin is turning red just THINKING of it..

Hmm masks do me wonders. If I have had loads of gross makeup and don't already feel irritated, I dab a clay mask on. It may be harsh but it unclogs your pores--not an everyday thing. I love moisturizing masks too.

Reactions: 1 users
I would love to know lol.
sorry, I just thought that there are some tricks, like if you feel you gonna faint, you drink a few sip orange juice or i don't know what helps. I tried really cold, icy water. But does not always work. :)

Why are there so many Eastern European girls in fashion?
At least it appears so

That's hardly something only a model could tell you: cheap labor, Aryan features. Also under ''cheap labor'' - disciplined, hard working, highly motivated (higher stakes than for a Cara or even a Karlie).

Reactions: 1 user
They're not fat, their parents will send them to Bangladesh for season if it means money for the family, they aren't very many opportunities in general in poor areas and when you get signed (or are talking to many agencies) they will lie about all the $$$$$$ you'll make next week.

Do you mean Caucasian? Because they aren't Aryan...
Well, not all are, strictly speaking.

In all those outdated and controversial race classifications (not linguoid ones, where Aryan is synonymous with Indo-European), Aryan is the Nordic subrace of Caucasian. I know Slavic and Baltic people aren't Aryan, but their features go very well with the profile (blond, blue-eyed, light-skinned, narrow-nosed).
I thought using this particular term was important to emphasize the distinction between Eastern and Southeastern European models: I think Southeastern European (Balkans + Moldova, Cyprus, and of course Turkey) are much less popular - despite presumably being equally cheap - because their looks vary from Dinarid to Armenoid which is far less high fashion, apparently.

Now I made it boring, sorry. :D

Reactions: 3 users
xsundayschildx asked: Are the Eastern European/Russian girls better than American models? If so, in which respects? Bodies, faces, posing, walks, attitude, other stuff? Sorry if this is a stupid question. I just really admire your opinion.
Yes, yes, ohmyGOD yes. While there are exceptions to every rule, American girls are BY FAR the whiniest and laziest. I could rant for hours about this. That’s why you see so many Eastern European / Russian girls doing so well. They work really hard, they never complain, they’re focused and determined, they take direction really well, and they also have much better body discipline.

this is from @Anonymous Bullcock tumblr

Reactions: 3 users
Not to be confused with being warm and sunny but hardworking, yes. Granted, the lazy ones couldn't manage the visas to begin with (Americans can get visas easily).

American girls have the best teeth though :D heheehe

Reactions: 1 user
Hmm masks do me wonders. If I have had loads of gross makeup and don't already feel irritated, I dab a clay mask on. It may be harsh but it unclogs your pores--not an everyday thing. I love moisturizing masks too.

Which brands do you use? I'm a mask junkie.