Ashley Tisdale

peruviangirl

Banned
Banned

Mommy arms, manly body, her legs are too skinny for her upper part. Not a thinspo at all!

bisou

Super Star
She used to be a bit thinner...

But I never really thought of her as thinspo, maybe just a healthy figure? :)

Anyways, not even a healthy figure anymore! She looks like she put on 5-10 lbs. and is now more in the "well-fed" category for me...

leila

Worker Bee
yeah....slim/average at best. plus she has a wonky look to her face (nosejob? and whatever else) thats just very off putting.

peruviangirl

Banned
Banned
yeah....slim/average at best. plus she has a wonky look to her face (nosejob? and whatever else) thats just very off putting.
Yeah, she's slim/average. Would say she's more average than slim now. In her High School Musical days she was slimmer, I think...

leila

Worker Bee
Yeah, she's slim/average. Would say she's more average than slim now. In her High School Musical days she was slimmer, I think...
yeah? I don't really remember. But hey, at least she didn't balloon like Vanessa Hudgens...:hmm:

Coral

Rising Star
I'd describe these as average
If she lost 10+lbs she'd look a lot better.

It does look like she lost some weight though.

Elsewhere

Rookie
Even if she lost weight I wouldn't fancy her, her face is so boring and uninspiring to me. :meh:
And I don't know why, but I even prefer Vanessa Hudgens...

Eva

Rookie
Im sorry but where she is know she is so unfit and chubby and I don't like it.
Her face has always been super boring to me and I overall don't like Ashley.
I used to think she was a thinspo when I was bigger but now I would never choose her to be a thinspo.. She was so skinny-fat.. even though she was thin, its not sexy or inspiring!

ssmini

Rising Star
even though she was thin, its not sexy or inspiring!
yes i completely agree with you!, she is not sexy or inspiring to make you change.
however i seen some comments that she tweets, (or tweeted more than one time) about how sad she is when she eats more than she should

peruviangirl

Banned
Banned
Im sorry but where she is know she is so unfit and chubby and I don't like it.
Her face has always been super boring to me and I overall don't like Ashley.
I used to think she was a thinspo when I was bigger but now I would never choose her to be a thinspo.. She was so skinny-fat.. even though she was thin, its not sexy or inspiring!
I've always seen her quite average weight-wise. It's just that she has skinny chicken legs. Never really saw her as skinny fat. Just average with skinny legs.

RECENT PICS

Eva

Rookie
I've always seen her quite average weight-wise. It's just that she has skinny chicken legs. Never really saw her as skinny fat. Just average with skinny legs.

RECENT PICS

Yes I see what you mean, and I agree with you ;)

sunkissed

Rookie
I used to love her. I don't know why :run: In some dresses she can look fine but she used to look better. If she lost 10 pounds and toned up her stomach I think she would be really pretty. Hopefully she won't balloon like some other celebs.