Eyes:Brown
Height:5'9" (175cm)
Bust:33" (84cm)
Waist:23" (58cm)
Hips:34.5" (88cm)
Dress:2
Agency: New York Models
Mother Agency: Sutherland Models - Toronto

I really like her, I think she's very pretty and I love the serious vibe she gives. She would look even more striking if she lost a few pounds. She also has a Youtube channel, and she vlogs about her food/workouts. She's vegan. :)

p.s: This is my first thread on here! :p

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 users

clairefhjao

VIP - Model
VIP
I think she's nice, but I'd like her to lose a bit.
I'm definitely going to check her YouTube channel though!:luvluv:

Reactions: 1 users

Ellie

SkinnyGossip Royal
Her thighs are not model-worthy in those Polaroids.

Reactions: 1 users

Ahri

Runt
She has suuuchhh pretty facial structure and cheekbones!! I think it is interesting/cool how she documents her workouts and intake too :0 I've heard social media presence on Youtube etc is really helpful in getting more attention to a model's work =)

Natalie

Grand Dame
She has suuuchhh pretty facial structure and cheekbones!! I think it is interesting/cool how she documents her workouts and intake too :0 I've heard social media presence on Youtube etc is really helpful in getting more attention to a model's work =)
I don't know about that, love.

Big name agencies have no need to hire youtube stars when they've got socialites chomping at the bit to be models (Hello, Gigi, Bella, Cara... thinking of you dears :3).

While having a well known name is a big plus, I can't see casting agents looking at youtube for recruitment.

Serea

Rising Star
Aye aye aye THIGH. :eek:
Hell, MY legs look better than that, and I think that they suck at the moment . . .

Serea

Rising Star
Goodness, didn't realize that the pics ("6 of 32" and "25 of 32") were from early 2015 - I was wondering why my search results of her recent work looked so different. Someone has let themselves go relatively quickly. Where ARE her cheekbones now?