Anyone knows who this is??

She is absalutely stunning!

I love redheads, maybe because I am one? And contrary to popular belief, we have souls :wtf:
gingers-have-no-soul-its-true-look-at-this-24144-1263856531-85.jpg

Bahahahaha, now this is THE most gorgeous ginger model I've EVER seen :luv:

I wish I was a ginger!!!
Karen Elson:
karen-elson-stjohn-2.jpg

karen-elson111.jpg

voguecoversep08_xl_1_320x421.jpg

field2.jpg

Fatty McFat, uh, I mean, Lily Cole:
Lily-Cole-in-Cambridge-Student-Play.jpg

You're gonna be traumatized gurls:
lcole_gl_7jul11_wen__592x888.jpg

Does anyone knows who she is? I find her face so damn cute and would love to find more pics.

tumblr_m4waxoDv1T1qm1l9go1_1280.jpg

Just chiming in with my ginger love. Redheads are so damn gorgeous. I was a redhead for a few years. I am now sitting at my natural colour because I don't want to dye my hair until I have to (i.e. start going grey) so I'm celebrating it, but I loved my time as a redhead. The look of a natural redhead though? So special and hard to attain, because those of you girls who are bottlereds know: red is the damn hardest colour to keep on. It has to do with the fact that the molecules in red dye are the largest and have the largest trouble staying on the hair shaft because of this.

If we're talking ginger beauties...the Queen herself when she was ginger...sigh...

3940829474_9527c4beaf.jpg

4761-500w.jpg

vv.jpg

tumblr_m4515iOvEN1r0f3uso1_1280.jpg

sorry for the vlada spam...but just had to lol

Lindsay Hansen ;)

Ohmydod, thank you thank you thank you! I completely forgot about this thread, this girl is gorgeous,...... makes me jealous, ermm.

If we're talking ginger beauties...the Queen herself when she was ginger...sigh...

sorry for the vlada spam...but just had to lol

She is indeed phenomenal as a ginger! I wish she'd go back, there's way to much blonde models these days, not enough red ones :(

More Vlada spam ;)

tumblr_ln8pfzOmEX1qi86zeo1_400.jpg
15m.jpg

DKNY+Runway+Fall+09+MBFW+GMTb2s775KAl.jpg
Michael+Kors+Fall+2009+show+Women+Management+New+York+Blog+Vlada+Roslyakova.jpg

I know I've totally spoiled the whole point of this thread but :luv:

Haha, not at all!!!! It just turned into an homage to ginger models which hey, who could resist them!? *melting while talking*

If you have any pics to share, please bring it on!

Gahhh
olga+sherer.jpg

Reactions: 1 users