Anyone in toronto

J

Jasmine

Hey girls!

OMG anyone who lives in Toronto or the GTA or nearby -- you have to check out Orfus Road. SO many cute clothes there (mind you it's hard to find the smallest size, but you make best), and each item is UNDER TEN DOLLARS!!! I kid you not. I spent $100 today (yes I know that's a lot...) on:

-- 2 belts
-- 3 pairs of shoes (sandals and two pairs of boots)
-- two cardigans
-- two sweaters
-- a LOT of tops
-- 3 skirts

OMG...I'm in heaven right now!!! You girls have to check it out :)

xoxo
Jasmine

Ah I, unfortunately, live in the Garden District and am too lazy to haul my ass for an hour on transit :/ is this like a chain of outlets or something?

Ah I, unfortunately, live in the Garden District and am too lazy to haul my ass for an hour on transit :/ is this like a chain of outlets or something?

I think it is basically a chain of outlets! I was surprised, I'll admit, especially when you tend to frequent expensive stores sometimes. I'm so happy my friend took me! It would be totally worth it if you ever have free time to go!

I think the tax is the HST (13%), if I'm not mistaken. But all the clothes there are so inexpensive it doesn't make a huge difference in the end (ex. I got a sweater legit for $5 and an adorable skirt for $2.50, so with 13% tax that would be $5.65 and $2.83...not a big amount!)

Last edited by a moderator: