Anne Hathaway

Feb 14, 2013

anne-hathaway-one-billion-rising-kick-off-02.jpg

anne-hathaway-one-billion-rising-kick-off-03.jpg

anne-hathaway-one-billion-rising-kick-off-07.jpg

Anne Hathaway is definitely not a thinspo, but I think she's absolutely gorgeous. And I love her short hair. It shows off her bone structure.

I don't love the short hair... It's just a boyish style in my opinion. I consider my hair to be short and it's to my shoulders......

^ I just think it fits her face for some reason. I know if I had the same haircut i would prob scare little children lol

^ I just think it fits her face for some reason. I know if I had the same haircut i would prob scare little children lol

I don't know it just reminds me of a soccer mom who has given up on life haha :/ But everybody sees things differently I suppose. I loved her hair in the devil wears prada but it's gonna be a while before her hair is long enough for that again, lol

I don't know it just reminds me of a soccer mom who has given up on life haha :/ But everybody sees things differently I suppose. I loved her hair in the devil wears prada but it's gonna be a while before her hair is long enough for that again, lol

Really? A pixie cut is one of the chic - est cuts out there, especially on the right person:

jean-seberg-off-duty.jpg

Susanna-Kaysen-Girl-Interrupted-Winona-Ryder-girl-interrupted-16476411-852-480.jpg

1000w

Really? A pixie cut is one of the chic - est cuts out there, especially on the right person:

jean-seberg-off-duty.jpg

Susanna-Kaysen-Girl-Interrupted-Winona-Ryder-girl-interrupted-16476411-852-480.jpg

1000w

See, I think it looks great in your pictures, and even in pictures of Anne in the dress. I suppose it was the clothes she was wearing and the fact that sunglasses were blocking her eyes- when feminine clothing or eye make up is involved it does look good. I liked it on Emma Watson because she's so pretty and delicate looking that it wasn't strange on her.

Okay I finally laid my eyes on les miserables and I have to agree with those of you, who say she was actually kind of chubby in a movie. I was quite shocked after all those interviews where she was whining about losing all this weight and stuff. She didn't look starving and dying to me (only judging by her body), however, I must give her that - she played the role really well. Maybe she just has this so called heavy bone structure, I don't know.

Okay I finally laid my eyes on les miserables and I have to agree with those of you, who say she was actually kind of chubby in a movie. I was quite shocked after all those interviews where she was whining about losing all this weight and stuff. She didn't look starving and dying to me (only judging by her body), however, I must give her that - she played the role really well. Maybe she just has this so called heavy bone structure, I don't know.

I only just managed to see it as well. Although I don't think she looked to be starving or dying (hard to tell since she was wearing baggy dresses most of the time!), I wouldn't have said she was chubby. I think they told her to hunch her shoulders to make her collarbones look more prominent, but having said that her face made her look sick. Her features are way too big for that haircut + unflattering makeup!! So unattractive when I actually think she can look rather good sometimes.
Good movie though :grin:

^ the darts on her dress. "LOOK AT ME NIPS!!"

EDIT: Also, pink satin apron.

I just came here to express my passionate hate towards satin dresses. Especially in award shows. Oh, and especially those of light colour, they can never not look like a nightgown.
Hai there satin dresses, I hate you, go away.

People keep referring to her as skeletal and scary thin, but I don't see it, not even in the slightest. :meh: She's slim, but that's just about it.

And I read in one article (written by an Oscar attendee) that Anne ate enormous amounts of food apparently at one of the Oscar parties (enough so that the author felt the need to include it in the article). I guess she isn't wasting any time for gaining it all back... :whistling: