• You can now apply for Skinny Gossip membership online. Click here to begin.
  • We are getting a lot more membership applications than we expected. Be patient while we work through the pile. DO NOT submit a second application!!

Anne Hathaway needs to lose 16 lbs

B

Babydoll

Um, the bikini pics weren't that great.
I totally agree, she looked WAY better

Reactions: 1 person
F

fatbarbie

She was such a thinspo in the Devil Wears Prada...what happened?

S

skinnylegs19

She doesn't look like she exercises a lot ... but even if i don't like her body, i think she is an amazing actress!

SatelliteEyes

Worker Bee
I'd hate for her to become TOO too skinny, because I just think it would look off on her, but her face is absolutely gorgeous in her thinner days.

E

ExtraShot

ugh i dont like her. and i was really looking forward to les mis but now i know shes in it im really not....

F

Fawn

Eh. Def. agree that she's put on weight, I guess I just find her a bit generic and boring?

classichic

Super Star
I find her very average looking but she definitely looks better at her lower weight. I loved her in The Devils Wears Prada and I do like her movies and her as an actress.

A

aelie

I really love Anne. I think that she's a really great actress, and I loved her in "One Day". I think that she's shown a lot of previous willpower though, (because she's had to lose weight for other roles, and succeeded) so I think once she slims down she'll be back to her gorgeous self again. And I'm so exited for Les Mis now :)

A

AK91

I looove Anne Hathaway! She looks so much better than her Princess Diary days

I don't think she looks toooo good when she's skinny, like she didn't look too nice in Bride Wars/at the premiere face-wise (even though her body looked good)

Apparently she's consulting with a physician weekly for this weight loss, since it's so sudden, to make sure her body works alright

Ally

Rising Star
The comments on skinnyvscurvy about her soon to come weight loss are just hilarious. Basically they freak out and think she'll die because of a 500 calorie diet for about three weeks, really?

Sadistic

Rising Star
she was skinny on devil wears prada because she had to lose weight.

and now she is going to need to lose weight, again and probably look great but my prediction is she won't keep it.

classichic

Super Star
The comments on skinnyvscurvy about her soon to come weight loss are just hilarious. Basically they freak out and think she'll die because of a 500 calorie diet for about three weeks, really?
Apparently it's not true. Anne's rep denied it all, she is trying to lose weight but apparently it's in a healthy manner, and she won't be going that low calories wise.

SatelliteEyes

Worker Bee
I'm sure they are saying that it's untrue, because she's still a pretty big role model for younger girls. But I mean, how else are you going to lose 16 lb in a few weeks...

S

Samira

ugh i dont like her. and i was really looking forward to les mis but now i know shes in it im really not....
I hate her as well. I jut can't stand her face. Her mouth takes it over like a frog. And she always plays boring vanilla characters.

Apple

Rising Star
16 pounds? How random. Why not 15 or 20.

Hihiii gurrrllz I wanna lose like 3.763 pounds yu knowwws.

:meh:

Reactions: 1 person