Anna Selezneva

If I were here, I would fill the house up with mirrors and walk around naked all day...

Is that creepy?

anna-selezneva8.jpg

anna-selezneva2.jpg

anna-selezneva3.jpg

anna-selezneva4.jpg

anna-selezneva5.jpg

anna-selezneva6.jpg

anna-selezneva7.jpg

anna-selezneva9.jpg

anna-selezneva10.jpg

P.S. If Anna ever sees her thread she is going to think we are such creepy stalker perverts :run:

:lol::lol::lol:

Yaaaa think!?? :twisted::sneaky:....................:whistling: :angel:

haha, Apple, you just made me go through a whole range of emotions :p

I love that her nose is unique, even maybe a little bit "ugly". It really makes her beauty so much more interesting and makes her look more bad-ass - I think if she had an unremarkable nose she's look too perfect and would cross over into commercial looks, because her other features are so classic.

This is what my hottest lesbian dreams look like...skinny, ice-blue eyed woman in studded leather jacket with a cig in the corner of her mouth, zippo in one hand, keys for a shiny vintage car with lots of chrome in the other. Oh yes.

Reactions: 1 user
This is what my hottest lesbian dreams look like...skinny, ice-blue eyed woman in studded leather jacket with a cig in the corner of her mouth, zippo in one hand, keys for a shiny vintage car with lots of chrome in the other. Oh yes.

Oh good so I'm not the only one with hot lesbian dreams then :lol:

No One, I will sell my soul/firstborn to you if you can befriend Anna S and get her workout tips for us. (And diet tips too).

She is my number one thinspo.

@Allie, THIS x 10

Come on No One, you know you want our souls + first borns :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Last edited by a moderator: