• You can now apply for Skinny Gossip membership online. Click here to begin.
  • We are getting a lot more membership applications than we expected. Be patient while we work through the pile. DO NOT submit a second application!!

Anna Ewers

sentier

Grand Dame
Not so skinny but I do love her face.

Today at Atelier Versace

Polaroids

Vogue Paris

Chanel Cruise

sentier

Grand Dame
CFDA Awards

Wang Resort

Balenciaga Resort

Calvin Klein Resort

Balenciaga campaign

Versace campaign

Balenciaga China show......

sentier

Grand Dame
W Mag

Shooting for Vogue Paris..

Streetstyle

Her body is very average but I guess with so much success at the moment (Versace, Prada, Balenciaga, Alexander Wang campaigns plus having shot for almost every major magazine and photographer), she does not feel as if she has to change it. I wish she would though, her legs are really not good.

her measurements are:
height
5' 9"
bust
32"
waist
24"
hips
34"

oferta

Grand Dame
Casting directors love her. I think its because she looks similar to Claudia Schiffer in some pics. What I want to say is: I don't get the hype she gets.

flora

Rookie
When not smiling, her face seems harsh/old to me but when she does, very angelic! Honestly though, when I saw her underwear pic, my first thought was VS material. Plus, they might as well grab the ones who are already not that skinny to start with.

chicbones

Grand Dame
Honestly though, when I saw her underwear pic, my first thought was VS material. Plus, they might as well grab the ones who are already not that skinny to start with.
I don't think she's toned or muscular enough for VS. They obviously prefer bigger, 'healthier' models but that means visible muscle tone. Then again, VS hired Rachel Hilbert so I'm Anna hasn't done it yet.

flora

Rookie
I don't think she's toned or muscular enough for VS. They obviously prefer bigger, 'healthier' models but that means visible muscle tone. Then again, VS hired Rachel Hilbert so I'm Anna hasn't done it yet.
Toned seems to equal visible abs most of the time. She's got that in the bikini pic. They'd spray a "golden" tan on her to make them pop and call it a day.

sore

Super Star
Anna is way too hot and classy for VS, mind you. :kissblush::inluv::luv::luvluv::ijizzed:

(Did I say that I love her?)

Reactions: sentier

clairefhjao

Grand Dame
The only thing I like is her face in editorial. Her body is disgusting but idk, on her looks bad but I think the same weight on other models would be way worse
(Hope I explained well :confused:)

11thdimension

Worker Bee
don't get it. she's not skinny. her face is fine. i've seen her in williamsburg a lot, i think she lives in my neighborhood. looks like a normal, pretty girl. doesn't strike me as model-esque.

sentier

Grand Dame
Meh, I think she's amazing. Normally I don't like models who deviate from the typical body but I think she's beautiful. She is the correct way to do the look Gigi tries to portray - the blonde bombshell, sexy type. She comes across classy and hot while Gigi comes off trashy.