• You can now apply for Skinny Gossip membership online. Click here to begin.
  • We are getting a lot more membership applications than we expected. Be patient while we work through the pile. DO NOT submit a second application!!

Ann Ward-ANTM Cycle 15

K

KeKo

I am watching ANTM on television right now, and I just saw Ann Ward from cycle 15.

I am in LOVE with her body...I wish I was tall enough to pull this off. This is my thinspiration. And I love how awkward she is....

ann27.jpg

What do you think?

Super Star
This model is disgusting. She is naturally skinny, but she is VERY pear-shaped. She has 36 inch hips and an unusually long torso. Plus, she looks very unmodelesque in candids and resembles an ugly rat.

Reactions: 1 users

Ann

Rookie
she was my favorite!!!! oh my word. however I think their reasoning for booting the one blond in the beginning ( said she was too thin ) was stupid since they choice Ann who's even skinner.. but oh my word love her! she's my thinspo too

analinne

Worker Bee
I like her extravagant look and her great body. They listed her as 1.88 cm (6'2'') and 45 kg (99lbs) which is unbeliveable! I agree she is very, very, very skinny, but there is no way she has a BMI of 12.7! Probably closer to 14.5.I would say she weighs around 115lbs (52kg)

Super Star
She looks skinny, but her body is not healthy. And I don't mean unhealthy as in anorexic, I mean unhealthy as in filled with bad things. This is the girl that eats deep-fried oreos! Do you really want to use a model that eats deep fried oreos as thinspiration?!?!

Reactions: 1 user
B

Babydoll

I think her thighs are kinda disproportionate to her teeny tiny waist (although they are slim).
Other than that I think she's lovely. Something about her doesn't appeal to me though...