Anita Lijic

bingeonvogue

Deputy Head Bitch
Staff member
Represented by Women NYC and Milan

I think she's almost too pretty, but with the right styling I think she avoids looking too commercial when she's at a low weight

2E7wrvLl.jpg
image-1.jpg
image-3.jpg
image-4.jpg
image.jpg
u7YUOhil.jpg

But I think it becomes very obvious in her face when she gains weight and she becomes supremely average. I think it may be easier for her to settle for this because I think she'd still be "cheerleader captain" kind of pretty enough to do commercial, but I like her so much more skinny.

Case in point, some shots from 2014

image-2.jpg
image-6.jpg
:smash:

But it seems like she's been a good gurl lately :)

Screen Shot 2015-10-06 at 10.57.51 AM.png
Au Jour le Jour S/S16

Screen Shot 2015-10-06 at 11.08.11 AM.png

Eternal Summer

Super Star
The line between HF and average is very thin in her case. I doubt it she will be able to keep herself skinny enough. We'll see.

Reactions: 1 user

Kacha

Runt
If I were her I would hang old and new photos on my fridge and in my wallet. The difference is amazing, literally from totally average to model-like. I wonder how did she even get any work before.

cosmic latte

Rising Star
I think she's super cute but I agree that she looks a bit commercial. I think she looks good (and thin) in the last two shots. I also like her hair darker.

Reactions: 1 user

chicbones

Grand Dame
It's amazing how different she looks with blonde and brown hair, she looks more "pretty" blonde but also a lot more commercial, whereas with dark hair she looks more HF, which I prefer. Gorgeous toned legs as well.