• You can now apply for Skinny Gossip membership online. Click here to begin.
  • We are getting a lot more membership applications than we expected. Be patient while we work through the pile. DO NOT submit a second application!!

Anastasija Titko

EmilyEden

Rookie
She's gorgeous, I love her body and , toned but not overly toned, lean and skinny. Maybe its the eastern european in me but I think this is one of my favourites of her. The red and gold looks beautiful against her eyes and pale skin

Lolita

Banned
Banned
She's gorgeous, I love her body and , toned but not overly toned, lean and skinny. Maybe its the eastern european in me but I think this is one of my favourites of her. The red and gold looks beautiful against her eyes and pale skin

What show is that? She looks amazing there :oops:

EmilyEden

Rookie
What show is that? She looks amazing there :oops:
It's Dolce and Gabbana 'tailored mosaic' from the autumn/winter 2013 womenswear collection. The designs of the dresses are directly from St Marc's Basillica in venice. It's one of the most beautiful shows i've seen recently. Ginta Lapina looked absolutely breathtaking in it too.:luv:

Eva

Rookie
Yeah, I actually prefer a straighter look. I was just surprised given her measurements
yes they are surprising, 23 in the waist? that is 59 cm.. how..? I feel like mine never wan'ts to go under 63 cm :(
She got this 90-60-90 hourglass thing going on but with really straight look, that is weird but still awesome!

sabine

VIP - Insider
VIP
She reminds me of a less commercial Zippora Seven in some shots.. the nose perhaps?

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg

ZeroDiet

SkinnyGossip Royal
Prefer her without the crazy tan. It makes her features look more 'harsh'.
^ And I think it's the nose & eyes shape. :)

oferta

Grand Dame
@sabine very good catch, I got a Daria Werbowy vibe from her, maybe the eyes.

last week runway,

insta,

with her girls,