• You can now apply for Skinny Gossip membership online. Click here to begin.
  • We are getting a lot more membership applications than we expected. Be patient while we work through the pile. DO NOT submit a second application!!

Anastasija Kondratjeva

S

Skinny2012

Anastasija Kondratjeva by Michael Schwartz for Exit Magazine S/S 2010

I love the lighting in this shoot, Anastasija looks just incredible.

Reactions: 1 person
S

Skinny2012

Wow, gorgeous. I love that she can pull of both heavy and no brows. Classic beauty with an edge.
I agree. Most of the times i think bleached eyebrows look bad (Crystal Renn :whistling:...) but she pulls it off really well.

Reactions: 2 people

Agytha

Rising Star
Reaction score
I agree. Most of the times i think bleached eyebrows look bad (Crystal Renn :whistling:...) but she pulls it off really well.
Haha, probably because *some people* went from fair skin and near-black hair with heavy defined brows to orange skin and damaged-bleach-blonde hair and missing brows... :whistling: ;)

Katrine

Worker Bee
Reaction score
I'm in love with her face. I think she has a look of her own, she doesn't remind me of any other model :luv:

Great thigh gap too

classichic

Super Star
Reaction score
Wow, gorgeous. I love that she can pull of both heavy and no brows. Classic beauty with an edge.
Agree. I usually don't like the bleached or no brows look but she's pulled of the look very nicely :). And, I love her flat chest, I want that so bad!

F

foldedhands

And, I love her flat chest, I want that so bad!
YES! That photo in the white vest with her visible rib cage is sooo enviable, especially because she still has a nice waist even with the lack of boobs. I'm always happy to find a model who's almost totally flat-chested; even some of my favorite super-skinnies like Vlada still have pretty full busts, but I personally think the flat-chested look is so... cool