• You can now apply for Skinny Gossip membership online. Click here to begin.
  • We are getting a lot more membership applications than we expected. Be patient while we work through the pile. DO NOT submit a second application!!

Anastasia Lagune

Szdaguilera

Worker Bee
I fell in love with her, watching showlists from several fashion shows, she is working a lot.
From tfs:
Height: 5'11" / 180 cm
Bust: 33" / 83 cm
Waist: 24" / 60 cm
Hips: 34" / 86 cm
Agency: MC2 Model Management

I love her with blonde hair.

Reactions: 1 users

oferta

Grand Dame
Caught my eye too, because her runway pictures are superb. She looks so different all the time, it's crazy.

More photos from her instagram acount,

Szdaguilera

Worker Bee
Showcard

So beautiful here:

The other girl´s expression is priceless

Streetstyle

Reactions: 1 user

Dominique

Worker Bee
So interesting face and loong skinny body. I love her hair too. She is perfect for dior!

Nata

Rookie
She's lovely! There's something very unique about her. I don't mean this in a bad way, but there is something about her face that is a bit commercial to me in the candid shots, but she still has a very high fashion look. In the photo where she's wearing a lot of makeup, she looks just a touch trashy, but it's almost like a high fashion performance of trashy. That sounds really harsh but I don't mean it to--I actually like her look a lot.

I love her legs.

Keira

Rising Star
Killer legs and very interesting face shape. I quite like her.

MCgirl

Rising Star
Yes! Finally someone interesting again. Just an opinion, but I feel like lately so many new models are forgettable; they either have common faces, look like every other model, or there is just nothing that catches an eye and makes me remember them. This girl definitely has both a good body and a face that is unique.

Reactions: 3 users

Silent Night

Grand Dame
Her collarbones are crazy arched. Looks like the McDonald's sign in that last pic.