• You can now apply for Skinny Gossip membership online. Click here to begin.
  • We are getting a lot more membership applications than we expected. Be patient while we work through the pile. DO NOT submit a second application!!

Alicia Silverstone

B

Babydoll

I loved her in Clueless, she was so thin and stylish and funny there! Not superskinny, but whatever.

Too bad she got fatter:

And I just realised that she wrote a book about diets:

And she's a vegetarian:

Apple

Rising Star
Reaction score
She is actually a vegan ;)

pregnant

post-baby

In her book she talks about how being vegan has made her so much healthier and look younger and thinner, but to be honest I don't really see it.

B

beskinnyskinny

i guess she does not have the same skinny standards as we have here ;-) you may eat healthier as a vegan, and i believe she does (most of the time), but you can still eat too much of that healthy vegan stuff or at least: too much to be skinny. i guess for her standards she is "thin" enough ;-)
and btw: i love the kind diet book, it's inspiring and if you use it right (eg if you don't eat to much ;-)), it can help immensely on the journey to beeing skinny and healthy!

C

Celia

What the heck, in Clueless she looks SO much thinner than in those photo's from the same movie.
I do love her though, she made a great Cher.

T

TheBellyMonster

I think she was pretty slim.
Not thin by our standards, but pretty slim.
And she could carry the clothes well! :)
Same. Back in the day when I was watching it, I though she had the best figure in the world lol! Plus her face was just gorgeous so she was my celeb crush for a while.
But yeah, not so much these days

skinny4ever

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Veganism is her new career, she has no future as an actress.

doors-of-perception

Worker Bee
Reaction score
Yah she's been vegan for quite a long time now. She was just your average teenage body of the 90's in clueless. Nothing special, I was thinner than that when I was that age.

classichic

Super Star
Reaction score
She wasn't thin in Clueless but thinner than she is now. But good for her for going vegan. I can never be one I love my cheese way too much.

Coffee_Girl

Worker Bee
Reaction score
I never considered her skinny, but I loved her in Aerosmith's videos :)