Alessandra Ambrosio

updating

[/IMG]

yikes her age is really starting to show :run:
she's obviously healthy/fit but her stomach looks weird, and her thighs/legs ... well she's never had the best proportions but yeah not digging this. adriana looks better, she looks like she's lost weight but she also looks more youthful and I think they're both around the same age

YdjzuNc.jpg

tumblr_n2aja6UpUT1ro7afgo1_500.jpg

Considering how much she is seen working out AB looks ....not so toned.

Her feet are gross!

Also, my boyfriend met her in NY last month and said she is really pretty and skinny. Her face is average to me but she's cute and nice body for the most part for her age and baby making.

At Cannes 2014:

9E9BC9B9C7943E51679BBF9580B4_h498_w598_m2_q90_cOnoORKTV.jpg

Thumbs up, Alessandra! She could afford being a little smaller waist-down, but oh well...

She simply knows how to pose ;) take at look at her thights!
Yup I know... :shy: legs crossed, thighs appear smaller than they are... Clever of her.
But she'll get my thumbs up anyway, for the choice of the dress. LOVE it. :luv:

hahahaha that AlessandrO comment made me laugh for a looong time :grin:

At the Latin Grammy Awards 2014:
ricky-martin-alessandra-ambrosio-put-on-their-best-09.jpg

I'm in LOOOVE with the dress! :luv: She also has the right cleavage to support it. :slutboobs:
I think she looks good here, not skinny but fit. I kinda symphathize with her tbh cause we have similar body types. Muscular thighs, boxy stomach... *sigh*

She's one of those models that I like more the more often I see them, like Magdalena Frackowiak. She's also looking so much better than Adriana in every single photo with their fantasy bras.

Adriana-Lima-Alessandra-Ambrosio-Adriana-Lima-Alessandra-Ambrosio-PRN-113126.jpg
Alessandra-Ambrosio-Alessandra-Ambrosio-PRN-113156.jpg

Reactions: 1 user
She's one of those models that I like more the more often I see them, like Magdalena Frackowiak. She's also looking so much better than Adriana in every single photo with their fantasy bras.

Adriana-Lima-Alessandra-Ambrosio-Adriana-Lima-Alessandra-Ambrosio-PRN-113126.jpg
Alessandra-Ambrosio-Alessandra-Ambrosio-PRN-113156.jpg
Lima could be so captivating facially if she just kept her weight down. Such a waste of face. :(

At the Latin Grammy Awards 2014:
ricky-martin-alessandra-ambrosio-put-on-their-best-09.jpg

I'm in LOOOVE with the dress! :luv: She also has the right cleavage to support it. :slutboobs:
I think she looks good here, not skinny but fit. I kinda symphathize with her tbh cause we have similar body types. Muscular thighs, boxy stomach... *sigh*

I think she looks good here! How many kids does she have again?