Adrienne Jüliger

sabine

VIP - Insider
VIP
Easily one of the top (and most successful) emerging faces of the year. With DNA, Viva, Why Not, and AM.

5'11"
31-24-34

Insta - @jueligeradrienne

"After getting the Miuccia seal of approval and appearing exclusively in the Prada show in Milan, Jüliger went on to be a star during Paris fashion week. Despite having little experience, the blue-eyed teen was cast in some of the biggest shows, including Louis Vuitton, Dior, and Alexander McQueen." - Style.com

Has then gone on to shoot editorial for Vogue Paris, i-D, Twin, Love, Interview, British Vogue, Self Service, Dazed & Confused and AnOther, as well as lookbooks/campaigns for Bottega Veneta, Celine, Zara, Valentino, See by Chloe, McQ and Prada.

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg 5.jpg 6.jpg 7.jpg a15.jpg SBC_PORTRAIT_1-768x1024.jpg Twin012_matteo-700x983.jpg

Reactions: 1 users

Remedios

Rising Star
Those have to be the most interestingly placed beauty marks I've ever seen.

She looks great in the catwalk, I can see why she's in the "most wanted" list.

Mandy.Bowie

Grand Dame
Finally an interesting face!!!!
I like her face structure and those beauty marks make her stand out. She's very eye-catching.

Nymph

Worker Bee
The eyes-hair color and shape combination makes her look like a doll :luv:

Reactions: 1 user

Maddie

Rising Star
Her beauty spots are adorable! I love little unique things like that! Like Marine D and all her moles/body freckles.
I really hope this girl is huge!

K

Keira

Vogue Paris November 2015
Beaute de Codee

The make-up artist(Lucia Pica) is genius!

Vogue Australia January 2016
Kings of the Wild Frontier
Lachlan Bailey - Photographer

DKNY S/S 2016 Advertising

kat

Rookie
She looks so elegant which seems to be rather rare nowadays and her smile is so cute, I love it!

lechatnoir

Community Duchess

by Julia Noni for Dior Magazine Fall 2016

Reactions: 1 users

litres

Rookie
She has a really likeable vibe. Also seems to be maturing well- I hope she gets more work in the future!

Silent Night

Grand Dame
Those of you who find her special, could you explain why? I don't see it (often the case with models) and am curious about what you view as her unique attraction.

litres

Rookie
Well, her birthmarks are kind of interesting...which you don't see too much of. She also has a good coloring- reminds me of of a Ralph Lauren girl and I assume would be pretty marketable. "Unique attraction" may be a bit of stretch though @silentnight