• You can now apply for Skinny Gossip membership online. Click here to begin.
  • We are getting a lot more membership applications than we expected. Be patient while we work through the pile. DO NOT submit a second application!!

Adam Levine

EW. Put him in the takedowns. I know tons of girls who are IN LOVE with him and so obsessed but I think his music is so so so so bad.

I don't know... I guess I appreciate his taste in women maybe?

Coral

Rising Star
I like his tattoos.
And the way he looks in jeans and just a shirt is hot. I like guys who look so good in something so simple :oops:

S

Smaller&Smaller

EW. Put him in the takedowns. I know tons of girls who are IN LOVE with him and so obsessed but I think his music is so so so so bad.

I don't know... I guess I appreciate his taste in women maybe?
+1

I just can't stand him, makes my skin creep.

Lolo

Rookie
Not all a-dither for his music as such, but man, oh, man :luv: I WANT him to WANT me *Goes off singing goofy 70s pop song*

Okay, I have to admit, he looks pretty damn hot in that photo. This would be a very good time to pull out some of those naughty smileys we were talking about in the naughty smiley thread.. ;)

Oh he better be doing that once I am done with him... ;)

Yeah, point me in the direction of the dirty part of the forum, the threads in the sex and relationships section just aren't cutting it for me..

Sorry, I know these aren't the fuck forums, but we need a thread or two for topics like these!

Reactions: 1 person