Zoe Kravitz

quipawiticism

Rising Star
Dec 21, 2014
Vancouver
I searched and searched but couldn't find a thread for Zoe. She's definitely one of my favourite actresses looks wise. In recent years she's really dropped weight and looks incredible.
I remember seeing her in some films when she was younger and thought she was such a waste of face. Now, however, I think she looks lovely (though she could stand to lose about five-ten more pounds, if I'm completely honest).

Zoe+Kravitz+Zoe+Kravitz+Out+Stroll+NYC+L6iNPT5adpWx.jpg

sweater.jpg

Zoe-Kravitz:-Big-Little-Lies-LA-Premiere--02.jpg

• Love
  • Agree
Reactions: 5 users
She is so beautiful! And she looks incredible in Big Little Liars, very skinny-fit, especially for an actress :flower:

• Agree
Reactions: 1 user
Yep - I thought she looked really good

Screen-Shot-2017-04-03-at-8.53.08-AM.png
Yes! And her face is gorgeous too - she’s very unique imo. I like her facial bone structure, her prominent cheekbones etc. :luv: hope we get to see more from her soon
ADB9ED43-25B8-4697-9E69-8F9E0B02574B.jpeg
C0707F0C-7EA7-4E0D-A4B6-5622D223D0CE.jpeg
63B12469-0709-4047-B26F-8116F07637C1.jpeg
FAE16625-8790-436D-B1B0-CF6C5A0AC92C.jpeg

• Agree
Reactions: 3 users
when your parents are lisa bonet and lenny kravitz it'd be pretty difficult to end up without a gorgeous looking specimen such as zoe. she's daintily petite with elfin features and ridiculously lovely cheekbones. plus, those adverts for saint laurent perfectly display her androgyny and exotic features!

• Agree
  • Useful
Reactions: 10 users
I was so happy when she started losing weight! The first movie I remember seeing her in was X-Men where she played Angel and she just looked so sadly average. She looked wonderful in big little lies. Can’t wait to see if she maintained in season 2

She has publicly discussed her multiple eating disorders and played someone with anorexia in the film, “The Road Within.” She seems to have very grounded feet and I find that admirable.

• Agree
Reactions: 6 users
Another remarkable example of how low body fat % is so, so important for facial aesthetics.

Her face looked like a pancake in X-Men.

oodgP9o.jpg

(Don’t get me wrong - she’s still a gorgeous woman in the above!)

• Agree
Reactions: 1 users
Another remarkable example of how low body fat % is so, so important for facial aesthetics.

Her face looked like a pancake in X-Men.

oodgP9o.jpg

(Don’t get me wrong - she’s still a gorgeous woman in the above!)
I wouldn't go so far to say it looks like a pancake...but definitely she looks a lot better with a more "gaunt" ish face.

• Agree
Did anyone see her in "The Road Within?" She plays an anorexic & I was curious if she was actually that skinny or lost weight for the role. I honestly didnt know who she was until seeing this thread & thinking she looked familiar.

Did anyone see her in "The Road Within?" She plays an anorexic & I was curious if she was actually that skinny or lost weight for the role. I honestly didnt know who she was until seeing this thread & thinking she looked familiar.
She lost weight for the role. We discussed it a wee bit here if you want some more info! That movie was pretty decent. It was a bit cutsey, but I liked that it wasn't a happy ending everything's fine blah blah blah.

Reactions: 1 users
I am obsessed with this:
allure-june-2017-zoe-kravitz-cover-1.jpg

allure-june-2017-zoe-kravitz-cat.png

allure-june-2017-zoe-kravitz-cat-butterflies.png

allure-june-2017-zoe-kravitz-coat.png

allure-june-2017-zoe-kravitz-cover-2.png

I feel like this is what they were going for on that ridiculous Kendall Jenner and Bird cover of Vogue.
It’s so rare to see a well executed shoot nowadays, no shade but I was shocked this was for Allure. Tom Pecheux did such a good job picking the tones of makeup for her hair here.

• Agree
Reactions: 2 users
FHgFff6.jpg

1RZpFaZ.jpg

I wish there were better screen grabs for the new Batman movie, because she looks AMAZING in it. Seriously, these don't do her justice, Zoe must have worked her ass off to get in shape for this because she looks good.

• Jizztastic
  • Agree
  • Love
Reactions: 6 users
'Sup sluts, my gay ass is back with more Zoë Kravitz, enjoy~
GJXqQ9B.png

5YtApVF.png
This made my gay brain’s morning . Thank you ♥️ Zoe Kravitz is the best. Side note: her recent movie kimi on hbo is pretty good if you haven’t seen it yet, I found it quite relevant and interesting to watch amidst all the self isolation we have had to undergo(this a subject they touch on in the film)

• Agree
At the Oscars in Saint Laurent. Facially wise she's stunning and I'd do anything to see her at a lower weight, but can't really say I love her look.

1648495333872.png

1648495372911.png

• Agree