Zoe Kravitz

Discussion in 'Celebrities' started by quipawiticism, Mar 8, 2018.

1. quipawiticism

quipawiticism Worker Bee

I searched and searched but couldn't find a thread for Zoe. She's definitely one of my favourite actresses looks wise. In recent years she's really dropped weight and looks incredible.
    I remember seeing her in some films when she was younger and thought she was such a waste of face. Now, however, I think she looks lovely (though she could stand to lose about five-ten more pounds, if I'm completely honest).

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
    • Love Love x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. charisma

charisma Worker Bee

She is so beautiful! And she looks incredible in Big Little Liars, very skinny-fit, especially for an actress :flower:

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Rhianna

Rhianna SuperStar

Yep - I thought she looked really good

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
    • Love Love x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. charisma

charisma Worker Bee

Yes! And her face is gorgeous too - she’s very unique imo. I like her facial bone structure, her prominent cheekbones etc. :luv: hope we get to see more from her soon
    ADB9ED43-25B8-4697-9E69-8F9E0B02574B.jpeg C0707F0C-7EA7-4E0D-A4B6-5622D223D0CE.jpeg 63B12469-0709-4047-B26F-8116F07637C1.jpeg FAE16625-8790-436D-B1B0-CF6C5A0AC92C.jpeg

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
  5. Lioness007

Lioness007 Worker Bee

Zoe-KRavitz-Elle-Magazine-3.png download.jpg untitled-article-1460048973-body-image-1460049447.jpg ZOE-KRAVITZ-02-ELODIE-DAGUIN_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqqVzuuqpFlyLIwiB6NTmJwfSVWeZ_vEN7c6bHu2jJnT8.jpg

Her bone structure is to die for..

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. _sl1mbaby_

_sl1mbaby_ Worker Bee

when your parents are lisa bonet and lenny kravitz it'd be pretty difficult to end up without a gorgeous looking specimen such as zoe. she's daintily petite with elfin features and ridiculously lovely cheekbones. plus, those adverts for saint laurent perfectly display her androgyny and exotic features!

• Agree Agree x 8
    • Like Like x 1
    • Love Love x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  7. rosha267

rosha267 Worker Bee

I was so happy when she started losing weight! The first movie I remember seeing her in was X-Men where she played Angel and she just looked so sadly average. She looked wonderful in big little lies. Can’t wait to see if she maintained in season 2

8. FrançoiseEllyn

FrançoiseEllyn Grand Dame

She has publicly discussed her multiple eating disorders and played someone with anorexia in the film, “The Road Within.” She seems to have very grounded feet and I find that admirable.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 3
  9. bisou

bisou Community Duchess

Another remarkable example of how low body fat % is so, so important for facial aesthetics.

Her face looked like a pancake in X-Men.

[​IMG]

(Don’t get me wrong - she’s still a gorgeous woman in the above!)

• Agree Agree x 2
  10. Ashley

Ashley Rising Star

I wouldn't go so far to say it looks like a pancake...but definitely she looks a lot better with a more "gaunt" ish face.

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. Skinny Confidential

Did anyone see her in "The Road Within?" She plays an anorexic & I was curious if she was actually that skinny or lost weight for the role. I honestly didnt know who she was until seeing this thread & thinking she looked familiar.

12. moins

moins Rising Star

She lost weight for the role. We discussed it a wee bit here if you want some more info! That movie was pretty decent. It was a bit cutsey, but I liked that it wasn't a happy ending everything's fine blah blah blah.

• Like Like x 2
  13. Skinny Confidential

Thanks! Did not see that :)

14. SecretMelody17

SecretMelody17 SuperStar

Can't say I'm a big fan of her Mat Gala look.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    She has got a pretty bangin body tho, so I can't really blame her for wanting to show it off.

• Agree Agree x 4
  15. SecretMelody17

SecretMelody17 SuperStar

I am obsessed with this:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I feel like this is what they were going for on that ridiculous Kendall Jenner and Bird cover of Vogue.

• Love Love x 1
  16. NextSupreme

NextSupreme Worker Bee

It’s so rare to see a well executed shoot nowadays, no shade but I was shocked this was for Allure. Tom Pecheux did such a good job picking the tones of makeup for her hair here.