Zoe Kravitz

quipawiticism

Rising Star
I searched and searched but couldn't find a thread for Zoe. She's definitely one of my favourite actresses looks wise. In recent years she's really dropped weight and looks incredible.
I remember seeing her in some films when she was younger and thought she was such a waste of face. Now, however, I think she looks lovely (though she could stand to lose about five-ten more pounds, if I'm completely honest).

• Love
  • Agree
Reactions: 5 users

charisma

Super Star
She is so beautiful! And she looks incredible in Big Little Liars, very skinny-fit, especially for an actress :flower:

• Agree
Reactions: 1 user

charisma

Super Star
Yep - I thought she looked really good

Yes! And her face is gorgeous too - she’s very unique imo. I like her facial bone structure, her prominent cheekbones etc. :luv: hope we get to see more from her soon
ADB9ED43-25B8-4697-9E69-8F9E0B02574B.jpeg C0707F0C-7EA7-4E0D-A4B6-5622D223D0CE.jpeg 63B12469-0709-4047-B26F-8116F07637C1.jpeg FAE16625-8790-436D-B1B0-CF6C5A0AC92C.jpeg

• Agree
Reactions: 3 users

_sl1mbaby_

Worker Bee
when your parents are lisa bonet and lenny kravitz it'd be pretty difficult to end up without a gorgeous looking specimen such as zoe. she's daintily petite with elfin features and ridiculously lovely cheekbones. plus, those adverts for saint laurent perfectly display her androgyny and exotic features!

• Agree
  • Useful
Reactions: 10 users

rosha267

Rookie
I was so happy when she started losing weight! The first movie I remember seeing her in was X-Men where she played Angel and she just looked so sadly average. She looked wonderful in big little lies. Can’t wait to see if she maintained in season 2

FrançoiseEllyn

Grand Dame
She has publicly discussed her multiple eating disorders and played someone with anorexia in the film, “The Road Within.” She seems to have very grounded feet and I find that admirable.

• Agree
Reactions: 6 users

bisou

Super Star
Another remarkable example of how low body fat % is so, so important for facial aesthetics.

Her face looked like a pancake in X-Men.

(Don’t get me wrong - she’s still a gorgeous woman in the above!)

• Agree
Reactions: 1 users

Ashley

Rising Star
Another remarkable example of how low body fat % is so, so important for facial aesthetics.

Her face looked like a pancake in X-Men.

(Don’t get me wrong - she’s still a gorgeous woman in the above!)
I wouldn't go so far to say it looks like a pancake...but definitely she looks a lot better with a more "gaunt" ish face.

• Agree
Reactions: 1 user

Skinny Confidential

Worker Bee
Did anyone see her in "The Road Within?" She plays an anorexic & I was curious if she was actually that skinny or lost weight for the role. I honestly didnt know who she was until seeing this thread & thinking she looked familiar.

moins

Grand Dame
Did anyone see her in "The Road Within?" She plays an anorexic & I was curious if she was actually that skinny or lost weight for the role. I honestly didnt know who she was until seeing this thread & thinking she looked familiar.
She lost weight for the role. We discussed it a wee bit here if you want some more info! That movie was pretty decent. It was a bit cutsey, but I liked that it wasn't a happy ending everything's fine blah blah blah.

Skinny Confidential

Worker Bee
She lost weight for the role. We discussed it a wee bit here if you want some more info! That movie was pretty decent. It was a bit cutsey, but I liked that it wasn't a happy ending everything's fine blah blah blah.
Thanks! Did not see that :)

SecretMelody17

Super Star
Can't say I'm a big fan of her Mat Gala look.

She has got a pretty bangin body tho, so I can't really blame her for wanting to show it off.

• Agree
Reactions: 3 users

SecretMelody17

Super Star
I am obsessed with this:

I feel like this is what they were going for on that ridiculous Kendall Jenner and Bird cover of Vogue.

• Love
Reactions: 9 users

NextSupreme

Rising Star
I am obsessed with this:

I feel like this is what they were going for on that ridiculous Kendall Jenner and Bird cover of Vogue.
It’s so rare to see a well executed shoot nowadays, no shade but I was shocked this was for Allure. Tom Pecheux did such a good job picking the tones of makeup for her hair here.

• Agree