HIPS: 87

Screen Shot 2017-09-23 at 5.37.19 PM.png

Screen Shot 2017-09-23 at 5.29.29 PM.png

Screen Shot 2017-09-23 at 5.28.01 PM.png

$.jpg

IMG_4568.jpg

• Love
Reactions: 4 users
I was surprised she didn't have a thread yet! She's been especially popular this season and is so visually captivating.

• Jizztastic
  • Love
  • Agree
Reactions: 9 users
Not a fan, I feel like I would really like her if she didn't just remind me so much as that awful annoying girl off that awful show I hate, The Middle:

d0fa9aed215806e8c8e1230ee2f3ebd8--the-middle-tv-show-the-middle-sue.jpg

sue-smiling.gif

• Funny
Reactions: 5 users
Also why I can never fully get on board with natalia dyer or that other new face who looks like her.
Jay Jankowska. She does look so much like Natalia Dyer. Jay's mouth does seem a little small for her face and Lea does have a weak chin. Both of these girls have really grown on me over time though and I've become a fan of both. Honestly, a fabulous body can overcome a lot of facial imperfections for me.

I don't know if I find her attractive, but I can definitely see her doing some very interesting editorials, Dazed & Confused e.g.

• Agree
Reactions: 1 users
I don't know if I find her attractive, but I can definitely see her doing some very interesting editorials, Dazed & Confused e.g.
Yes. I definitely don't see her as a commercial model. I do like her for runway and editorial.

Although I can’t get that girl from The Middle out of my head, Lea looks lovely in this first photo it almost makes me forget ;) she’s got some Stevie Nicks vibes.

Loved her at Moschino MFW! Her face looked less like that girl from The Middle ;)

_LLL2735.jpg