Instagram Versus Reality

I will leave it here, her own thread is somewhere in the nirvana, and not worth a bump; popped up in my timeline, it looks like the transition to look like YETanotherInstamodel is complete:

before:
Jayxoda.jpg

now:
SGPOyfR.jpg

WHY

• Sad
Reactions: 1 user
I realize this is probably just rhetorical but her thread - (A)Lesya Kaf(elnikova), not sure which version of her name it's under - explains why, sort of... she's clearly deeply insecure, possibly disordered, struggling with self image and trying to conform to today's fake, thick, insta-hoe aesthetic instead of embracing her natural beauty :(

• Agree
Reactions: 1 users
I realize this is probably just rhetorical but her thread - (A)Lesya Kaf(elnikova), not sure which version of her name it's under - explains why, sort of... she's clearly deeply insecure, possibly disordered, struggling with self image and trying to conform to today's fake, thick, insta-hoe aesthetic instead of embracing her natural beauty :(

Haha it was rhetorical but I'm still honestly shocked at this transformation. This insta-hoe (I love that description, by the way) aesthetic is just so far from attractive to me I just don't get it.

insta-hoe (I love that description, by the way)
Btw this isn't even meant to be insulting, I'm using their own accepted terminology - they literally call themselves "hoe," "slut" etc constantly, there are tons of instagram pages that just post pics of these clonelike girls and theyll be called "turntslut" or "puta_baddies" etc...:rolleyes:

• Funny
Alena Blohm exposing posting an unfiltered Caroline Deisler,

IXW5r66.jpg

:whistling:

It both annoys me and cheers me that Caroline actually looks kind of the same. On one hand I'm glad there's someone on Instagram who isn't actually a saggy troll in real life; on the other, it makes Caroline's personality and fake chirpy posts (see: her "I ate 3000 mangos for breakfast" diet recommendations) all the more aggravating...

• Agree
  • WTF
Reactions: 4 users
Alena Blohm exposing posting an unfiltered Caroline Deisler,

IXW5r66.jpg

:whistling:
It both annoys me and cheers me that Caroline actually looks kind of the same. On one hand I'm glad there's someone on Instagram who isn't actually a saggy troll in real life; on the other, it makes Caroline's personality and fake chirpy posts (see: her "I ate 3000 mangos for breakfast" diet recommendations) all the more aggravating...
Yeah I think she looks basically the same? I don't get the accusations of photoshop with her because she looks skinnier in her workout insta stories imo. And correct me if I'm wrong but her stomach definition ect. and the way the light hits in her photos don't look like things that can be shopped.

I mean there are things to complain about with her but I just don't think photoshop is one of them :hahano:

• Agree
  • WTF
Reactions: 3 users
I think her thighs/legs look much bigger compared to her exhausting Bikini pictures. That being said I am glad she is in a city next to someone, I developed this crazy idea she edited herself into all these beautiful beaches.

• Disagree
Reactions: 3 users
That being said I am glad she is in a city next to someone, I developed this crazy idea she edited herself into all these beautiful beaches.
:lol:

I mean, to me her legs don't look fragile skinny even on her own insta, I think the firmness(?) of the muscular defininition visible in bikini pics makes her look thinner

However: so confused by her and those like her. Like is the shit they say about their diet true? But if it's not how tf do they live with their entire life revolving around lying? Like more than anything isn't it completely exhausting? :confused:

• Agree
Reactions: 2 users
*I think Alena's is less flattering though, especially compared to the photo Caroline posted

(You sure it's good vibes only? :lol:)

She just does't strike me as shopped is all

• Agree
you could wait 100 years before CD would re-post Alena's picture. She is not going to ruin her timeline with an unflattering picture of her thighs /legs/hips when you carefully have worked on angles or even altered for the last year. (upper body seems real though)

wKr9RSa.jpg

btw: Alena is special :ijizzed:

Last edited:
  • Agree
Reality:
View attachment 16674 View attachment 16675

And she also posted a shot from this show on her Instagram, so just to highlight her love for photoshop some more, here's that comparison
View attachment 16676

Ok super old post, but my friend (who is a model, with 2 top agencies in the us/uk) always jokes about meredith and calls her "a tuner" (meaning, she uses facetune to manipulate her skin, nose, body). Some other reported "tuners" according to said friend are LA Models Charlotte D'Alessio,
https://fashionista.com/2016/04/charlotte-d-alessio-coachella

Chase Carter with Whilelmina

On that topic- I know her in real life, from before she was insta-famous. Charlotte isn't her real name, she legally changed it when she moved to LA at 16 to get a 'fresh start' and has blocked some people from our city who comment on her tweets with her real name. A lot of people I know hate her out of jealousy since she "made it big." She's really short in person too, definitely not 5'7, and has had some minor cosmetic surgeries. She has genuinely lost a ton of weight within the past year, to her credit, though; she used to be super average/slim but her legs and arms have drastically improved lately. I don't doubt that she facetunes a ton, but even in videos she's been looking much sharper, longer and leaner.

• WTF
  • Agree
Reactions: 6 users
Because the girls on this thread makes me stabby: someone who I think is usually the opposite way around

Instagram

Reality
IMG_4459.JPG

IMG_0721.JPG IMG_3293.JPG IMG_3317.jpg IMG_3498.JPG IMG_4457.JPG IMG_3450.JPG IMG_3469.JPG

Not that all her instas are ugly per se but she definitely doesn't seem to care about uploading the most flattering. 100% would not have realized how gorgeous she was just by looking at her insta

• Agree
  • Love
Reactions: 17 users
Because the girls on this thread makes me stabby: someone who I think is usually the opposite way around

Instagram

Reality
View attachment 17329
View attachment 17324 View attachment 17325 View attachment 17326 View attachment 17327 View attachment 17328 View attachment 17330 View attachment 17331

Not that all her instas are ugly per se but she definitely doesn't seem to care about uploading the most flattering. 100% would not have realized how gorgeous she was just by looking at her insta

Um... was this just a lame excuse to get yet more Ondria pics on this site? :p

• Funny
  • Love
Reactions: 8 users
Another one to the collection...

Isabella Fiori, an Australian Youtuber. I first came across her on Tumblr and thought she was so beautiful and thin, but she's nothing like that in real life. Granted, everyone flatters themselves in the pictures they post, but it's uncanny how different she looks:

On IG/social media:

OwLmff_L.jpeg

CVTSgxuUwAAsXWd.jpg

84c6b2973ce94b0fcd846de5b2e83be5--new-hair-fashionable-outfits.jpg

Screen Shot 2017-08-02 at 5.57.55 PM.png

VS in real life:

image.jpg

image.jpg

Oh and she also gained weight:
maxresdefault.jpg

Apparently she's really full of herself and rude to her followers so I can't say I feel bad for her.

• WTF
  • Funny
Reactions: 11 users