Models next to people...

Finally someone taller than Karlie! They should get together :cool:

They are together! He's Joshua Kushner, a Harvard graduate and businessman, and they've been dating for almost a year I think.

pass-chanel-artsy-basel-miami-02-v.jpg

She is taller than Karlie but more skinnier and twice as beautiful. I discovered her as she run for Kors today.

As a woman I wouldn't like to be THAT tall. My limit would be 1,80m. But I find the confidence of these women amazing, so ...and Marikka has a face to die for.

Marikka Juhler, ( :luv: ) with some guy

2506u5s.jpg
Whoa! Poor guy, that must be uncomfortable. :wtf:

As a woman I wouldn't like to be THAT tall. My limit would be 1,80m. But I find the confidence of these women amazing, so ...and Marikka has a face to die for.
Actually I would set my limit at 1.75, so that I could wear heels and not feel weird about it.

I looked her up and apparently she's 1.84. With heels on the runway she's like 2 meters long! :wtf:
Well, I don't mind. She has a beautiful face and a lovely figure. :grin:

P.s. Nathalie Models says her hips are 88cm. She looks a lot smaller than that, maybe 84? Ah, what a bit:)p) of height can do!

I looked her up and apparently she's 1.84. With heels on the runway she's like 2 meters long! :wtf:
Well, I don't mind. She has a beautiful face and a lovely figure. :grin:

I think she is taller, there are different numbers flying around. :wtf:

She is taller than Kloss,
tumblr_mh05knfwsl1rnj48to1_500.jpg

http://forums.thefashionspot.com/showpost.php?p=11951837&postcount=248

I have read interview with a German model agency boss, she has said, that some girls should not be too tall. Too short is bad, but too tall, too.... in Marikka's case it must be an expection. Good so.

I think she is taller, there are different numbers flying around. :wtf:

She is taller than Kloss,
tumblr_mh05knfwsl1rnj48to1_500.jpg

http://forums.thefashionspot.com/showpost.php?p=11951837&postcount=248

I have read interview with a German model agency boss, she has said, that some girls should not be too tall. Too short is bad, but too tall, too.... in Marikka's case it must be an expection. Good so.

Karlie is such a big girl. She's so much bigger than us girls. Big bones. Man height. She's pretty and nice/fake. I bet she weight 130lbs. At least.

Karlie is such a big girl. She's so much bigger than us girls. Big bones. Man height. She's pretty and nice/fake. I bet she weight 130lbs. At least.

I concur. She's definitely not fine boned. I've seen her many photos & to be honest she doesn't look that much lighter than me (in her recent years, not a few years ago before she bulked up more) & we are around the same height. In fact, her shoulders look broader than mine! As I've said before on the Karlie Thread, the only thing saving her (other than her mass market x-over) is that she has narrow hips for her height. It's also what makes her look a bit more manish.

natalia! so perfect, even in white.

Attachments

• blog-spl321867_042.jpg
    blog-spl321867_042.jpg
    33.9 KB · Views: 285