Model Eat!

Cara ate something, felt guilty and now she wants to kill herself.

Cara doesn't seem like the type of model who is too concerned with what she eats to the point that she regrets eating...ever.

Seems like more of a "Damn I am on my last bite, might as well die."
;)

Karlie: "I'm going to feed all those bitches..." :sneaky:
tumblr_mablwrutbd1r3j3voo1_500.jpg

tumblr_md9j44nXM71qjscrso1_250.jpg

tumblr_m5wr68CXS81r0hbwko1_500.jpg

tumblr_md68zh4WxH1rw4g9vo1_500.jpg

:kiss:

I found some interesting pics about what and how

Isn't that Abbey Lee? Yes it is and look at what they're eating - just salads :kiss:

eating.jpg

need to eat more green salads, less junk, so envious of their control

Frida posted this picture on twitter on 30th January. Like.. seriously?
"IN-N-OUT BURGER #WIN"

8dpppw.jpg

Frida posted this picture on twitter on 30th January. Like.. seriously?
"IN-N-OUT BURGER #WIN"

8dpppw.jpg

don't we all have days were we eat really BAD? I'm sure she starved herself 2 days to deserve this burger :grin:. I think it's once in 2 months not her daily routine.

tumblr_mdogabOJbE1rsxdooo1_500.jpg

karlie :nervous:

don't we all have days were we eat really BAD? I'm sure she starved herself 2 days to deserve this burger :grin:. I think it's once in 2 months not her daily routine.

Thisss!!

I mean seriously, so she ate that burger, she is not going to balloon in one day! :rolleyes:

You just got to learn the art of balance...

Thisss!!

I mean seriously, so she ate that burger, she is not going to balloon in one day! :rolleyes:

You just got to learn the art of balance...

Very true.....and with Frida not being the skinniest I'll believe she eats junk food from time to time, but hell, what skinny girl doesn't have the occasional splurge right;) Actually I want to get to the point where eating crap/junk just doesn't happen, at all, like it is as scarce as seeing a rainbow or something lol

I once read an article about a really thin supermodel who said,
"Yes, I splurge....I eat french fries, just once a year!" That's when I realized if I wanted to be really thin I would have to do the same thing. I'm there...125 down to 114. Splurge once a month...it's a lot more fun to control the splurge and be skinny than the splurge all the time and be fat! Trust me!

Very true.....and with Frida not being the skinniest I'll believe she eats junk food from time to time, but hell, what skinny girl doesn't have the occasional splurge right;) Actually I want to get to the point where eating crap/junk just doesn't happen, at all, like it is as scarce as seeing a rainbow or something lol

This would actually be a useful rule - junk food allowed only on days that included me seeing a rainbow :grin:

Reactions: 1 user