Model Eat!

It's interesting to think how carefully they must have to eat backstage to avoid messing up their makeup or spilling on the clothes. Definitely a good attitude to keep in mind for everyday situations - eating should be a graceful and composed act, not a degrading and messy one.

I agree! This is what I thought when I saw the picture. Like, the coffee and good are so near the clothes, it would be so easy for her/other models to spill.

It's interesting to think how carefully they must have to eat backstage to avoid messing up their makeup or spilling on the clothes. Definitely a good attitude to keep in mind for everyday situations - eating should be a graceful and composed act, not a degrading and messy one.

This!
I've actually found that i'm less likely to eat if my make-up is immaculate or i'm wearing bright lipstick :)

I agree! This is what I thought when I saw the picture. Like, the coffee and good are so near the clothes, it would be so easy for her/other models to spill.

once you are in the clothes, hell no are you allowed to eat/drink anything other than water or foods that arent going to mark eg. raw veg.
once in the clothes often not allowed to sit back down either ;)

Reactions: 1 user
this pretty much sums up the model diet then

tumblr_mbaw5wDYQI1qb3ks3o1_500.jpg

;)

Reactions: 1 users
Olga Sherer states she ate this (from her twitter account):
A4T_IdhCAAAz6tR.jpg

She said she also made these pancakes and that they're her favorite dish:
A4D9wzKCUAA99qF.jpg

They wear consumption so well. Pun intended. Very fashionable indeed.

I'm abstaining from this thread until the starving contest is over. Pictures of food (even if it's pictured with pretty skinny models NOT eating it) are not going to help me stay strong. :D

This thread has been my strength these days. Really motivating! Also, I'm OBSESSED with it, and coming to the last page was such a sad sad moment :(. The positive thing is that i can resume my other activities now! :D. Also, I Loled SO MANY TIMES at your girls' comments! We have real modelesque-comedian potential here on the forum! :luv:

a few more ....

tumblr_mc6820JWBd1rsxdooo1_500.jpg

she looks scared ?!

tumblr_mbuda4i6Si1rsxdooo1_1280.jpg

I think she is just posing for the camera ?

tumblr_mbwaigqFon1rsxdooo1_500.png

kasia struss :luv:

tumblr_mb6zy3CtAn1rsxdooo1_1280.jpg

it's funny how cara looks at the food :lol:

tumblr_mb0zmzlfC51rsxdooo1_500.jpg

NOW thats looks like something models will actually eat :sneaky:

tumblr_mazizsHBh21rsxdooo1_1280.jpg

daria looks different here ?!