Kendall Jenner

image.jpg
Fat fat fat . I hate that fat thing on the underarm

Wow. Sure, your whorish family gained you the spotlight that created your modelling 'career', but if you're gonna go on about it being your dream and wanting to be a professional model, at least put the work in required to fulfil the basic requirements! This is what comes of privilege and never having to work for what you want, laziness and stupidity.

Reactions: 1 user
I need to stop wasting my time on her thread :lol:
Anyway, even if she got thinner I really don't think she has the right body for runway, her legs\hips were still ''curvy'' when she was at her lw a few years ago.

Reactions: 2 users
Average, average, average... plain, unproffesional... It just makes me angry. It's like someone says "I want to be a... doctor (insert any other profession which requires a degree) but I don't want to go to college" and they say "hmm yeah, your family is the biggest whore, why not?". Unfair, disgusting, wrong.
And now again it seems she had problems with models "bullying".
http://www.celebitchy.com/412765/ke...irled_by_nyfw_models_this_time_with_evidence/
I'm so glad for it. All should treat her like that until she goes away or she learns to be a real model. It is a shame that one of the models was obviously forced to say sorry.

Her modelling career mainly irks me because she is so damn adamant it has nothing to do with Kim...
I mean I don't love Kim but banning her from shows is bratty and rude since she wants the spotlight to be on her.
Can someone tell this girl the shows are about the clothes and designers, not her 'esteemed' presence?

Reactions: 1 users
I swear her face gets puffier and puffier with every passing day.
She's already starting to resemble Khloe. I'm sure they'll be twins in no time. :meh:

Can't wait to read headlines about her ''taking over'' fashion week when in reality she walked ten shows if not less.

Reactions: 2 users
Her modelling career mainly irks me because she is so damn adamant it has nothing to do with Kim...
I mean I don't love Kim but banning her from shows is bratty and rude since she wants the spotlight to be on her.
Can someone tell this girl the shows are about the clothes and designers, not her 'esteemed' presence?
Interesting she says that, when Kim is the one who said "I'm not going to buy her a pair of shoes, I bought her a fucking career"
Or something along those lines.

Interesting she says that, when Kim is the one who said "I'm not going to buy her a pair of shoes, I bought her a fucking career"
Or something along those lines.
I saw it in an interview/ read it online... I'll try find it!
key word Kim said that spilt it: "bought!"

What is happening to Kylie? She's one year older than me and she looks like she could be my mother.
38HlVat.jpg

93JoJbV.jpg