Body piercings

I have 2 holes in each ear plus my belly button (I know soo cool right?) lol
I used to have an industrial which I LOVED but I went on a family trip for my aunts funeral and took it out for the week and it closed up :( I wanna get it re-done but it may not work well for job opportunities in the near future.

I have friends who have all sorts of ear piercings (not just tragus), belly button piercings and tattoos but in a very subtle way and they can pull it off (in an edgy, too-cool prep school kid way).

Personally... I haven't gotten anything pierced. I feel really tempted to go to get it done professionally (not risking an infection!) but I haven't. Yet. My friends do complain that I'm making it harder for them to get me birthday presents (everyone else gets at least 2 pairs of earrings on birthdays). I really want to pull off pearl studs when I'm older though so...

I have both my nipples pierced. I had them done at the same time. It makes me shudder thinking about it. The pain was momentary but over whelming (I must be a weakling). They take months to heal to which is annoying as I want to use the pool at the gym. Also when you bump them the pain is next level. You have to make sure you go to a highly recommended place for piercings and never use those piercing guns!

I also have a ring in my nose but I am a bit over it.

Hmmm, only my tongue and my vertical hood piercing are left. I had serious problems with strong headache last year, so my rook and tragus had to go...
But now I am thinking about getting a new piercing... I always wanted to get my nipples pierced, but my bf gets crazy if I do that, so I think about a horizontal hood piercing... the combination of horizontal and vertikal is just soooo cool. I know he would not be amused in the beginning, but then... he will love it as the other ones^^

I currently have 9 piercings out of the 10 total I've had - I have three in my right earlobe, two in the left earlobe, left cartilage, right nostril, tongue, and navel still. I used to have a cleavage piercing, but it sadly abcessed and had to be removed after an unfortunate encounter with a moving box. I'm thinking I'll get another piercing soon (my best friend is a piercer, so she does them for me stupidly cheap), but I'm not sure what yet - probably another piercing in my left cartilage or an eyebrow or something, maybe nape of my neck.

I have two piercings in each ear (just the regular ear lobe kind) I used to have a cartilage one on my top left but the lady used a piercing gun and the stupid thing wouldn't heal so I took it out. I am planning on getting it redone by a pro and a needle tho. I also had a third piercing in my left earlobe, I did that one myself... It was very empowering but I got pregnant and so I took it out before it was fully healed.
I really want to get a belly ring when I reach my goal weight!! So im setting some money aside from that and I will get my cartilage piercing done at the same time.
Can't wait! :grin:

But now I am thinking about getting a new piercing... I always wanted to get my nipples pierced, but my bf gets crazy if I do that, so I think about a horizontal hood piercing... the combination of horizontal and vertikal is just soooo cool. I know he would not be amused in the beginning, but then... he will love it as the other ones^^

I did it. Yesterday. AND I LOVE IT:luv::luv::luv::luv:
But the pain was... wow... first time I really had to make some noise:grin:.
After two piercings in mey ears gone, I finally feel complete again. I wanted this combination so bad and yesterday I just did it...
Jewelry is complete golden now (Funny how style changes... I always-was the silver-type... but now... I like gold, maybe because everybody has silver or black piercings...)

I think snakebites are really cute, although at this point in my life I would never consider getting them. I would just be too scared of the pain and permanent ness. But they are soooo cute on girls and guys, I would love a pair of fake ones. :luv::luv::luv:

I think snakebites are really cute, although at this point in my life I would never consider getting them. I would just be too scared of the pain and permanent ness. But they are soooo cute on girls and guys, I would love a pair of fake ones. :luv::luv::luv:

I've had snakebites since I was 14. I used to have lots of piercings and essentially resemble a human pin cushion (my next door neighbours were body piercers) but now apart from my ears, my snakebites are my only visible piercings. I don't think I could bear letting them go!

I posted in here before, but I'm stretching my ears at the moment and currently at 4g, working my way up to 00g slowly. (and I will go even bigger after that) I love the look of stretched ears, but from reading most of the replies from members, not very many of you have stretched lobes. I wonder if there is someone who shares this certain love of modification like I do.:confused:

My ears are at 00g :) I'm 19 and I've had stretched ears since 15. People always ask me if I regret it and I say No WAY! I love them and there are so many cool earrings to buy and wear and it looks a lot more interesting than a plain small gauge earring. I have two-three other holes in my lobes alongside the gauges.

I also have my septum pierced, and I wear a small solid ring in it. I am also in love with Medusa piercings but I'm too afraid of the scarring and it's hard to hide when trying to look professional. Also eyebrow piercings look amazing on the right person. I love em.

And ONE DAY! I will get my nipples pierced. It's happening. And it will hurt! :nervous:

Do you want to stretch it bigger than 00G? Is this the point of no return or is this a myth?

I used to have a surface piercing barbell in my lower back, but had to get rid of it because it got infected and my body rejected it... :( Now I only have and helix. I would love to get more piercings, but I can't because of my job.....

damn right it will hurt. but it will look badass ;)

Haha! My badass little secret between me and the boyfriend. That will be my little gift to myself once I hit my goal weight! A painful gift though, ouch! :wtf:

Finally got my nips done, i love them!!! And tgey really didnt hurt that bad, and have been healing very nicly

Here's a pic of a tragus piercing!
tragus-piercing-2.jpg

I have both pierced, and I love them. it was something I wanted since 10th grade, and that I got like 3 years ago (first one, then 6 months later the other one). I would never have anything on my face pierced because it looks a bit trashy in my eyes now (at 26 yrs), even though in high school I wanted my eyebrow pierced really badly!

ywPlrhR.jpg

Was bored, my friend who pierces was bored - made a 3 second decision to get an extra cartilage ring put in. Back up to 10 piercings now, and it feels great!

Here's mine.

Monroe
8x995c.jpg

(Lol, that is my mouth, it's just from a professional headshot.)

Ears
15fq2qf.jpg