Avant Models Agency & AvantCamp

Burning half of that? Not so sure. They'd have to be running (long distance) for at least an hour to burn 'half of that.' If you're already tiny, there's less to carry. None of the exercise look anywhere near that strenuous.

Yeah I did wonder at some of those workouts but swimming and tennis could. Admittedly, they seem to mostly be on mats stretching in most pics but I guess someone determined could burn more.

HAES propaganda pushers picketing

I have NEVER seen fat activists picketing, or marching, or rallying, or doing anything that would be *hard*. Their idea of how to change things involves posting sob stories in the form of change.org petitions and gushing over hamplanet selfies (according to Japanese legend if you post a thousand "omggfatisbeautufil" hashtags the universe will grant you a free bag of Cheetos). I think we're safe from picket rolls. :lol:

I totally think America could pull this off. After the initial Internet tantrums, people would be allowed to carry on as they pleased. Kinda like our forums.

Reactions: 5 users
They posted this today:

We want to smash to smithereens the stereotype of the eternal model for the starvation figures dreams! We want proper nutrition and sport has become an integral part of the lives of all who visited our camp! ✨Poetomu we organize AVANTCAMP in the second again! history Participating summer change-Mashi Cage how AvantCamp changed her attitude to a healthy lifestyle: "There are girls who for a long time to engage in sports, there are lucky, naturally thin, but there are those who do not fall in these categories, I was just in this regard, no luck. My relationship with the sport for life were "you", but, having gone to the camp, I realized that you can play sports for fun, I am very liked boxing and strength training " After years of change Masha continues to do in the gym and eat right:" My diet like this: zavtrak-cheese with honey / oatmeal-fruit perekus
obed-meat / fish for a couple + vegetables Dinner na -myaso / fish or cheese.
Make the right decision in favor of sports and nutrition! ⚽️ Only a few mestAvantCamp waiting! ♥ ️

^^did they read my post wtf?! :hyper::spazrun:

Of course they did. :sneaky:

Reactions: 2 users
I started to follow many of these young Avant models on instagram, and they all post many many pictures of what they eat and stuff, very interesting:sneaky:

Reactions: 1 users
Source: Avant Camp's Instagram
nJyuAEE.png

qTxWvjJ.png

can someone from russia translate what's written in these photos? thanks :)
(I found them both on vk.com AvantCamp)

Attachments

• _IpMP3PxUls.jpg
    _IpMP3PxUls.jpg
    35.2 KB · Views: 166
  • iiTjdZ_3uyU.jpg
    iiTjdZ_3uyU.jpg
    22.8 KB · Views: 161
@clairefhjao

Text:
Schedule for 22/07
8am: Group meets in the lobby in sports clothing. Don’t be late! (According to the insta they go for a run at 8am)
9-9:30am: Breakfast
11:00-11:30am: Snack
12:00-1h30pm: Strength training
2-2:30pm: Lunch
2h30-4:00pm: Free time
4-4:30pm: Late snack
4:40pm: Group meets in the lobby in sports clothing.
5:00-6:30pm: training/relaxation – I guess yoga/stretching
7-7:30pm: Dinner
8:30-10:30pm: Movie or other activity
11pm: Bedtime

Image:
ru-eng.jpg

Reactions: 8 users
@clairefhjao

Text:
Schedule for 22/07
8am: Group meets in the lobby in sports clothing. Don’t be late! (According to the insta they go for a run at 8am)

Image:
View attachment 10319

Reactions: 1 user
^ My god I wanna go there so much :cry::luvluv:

You would arrive with a Bang...because you bring in so much already. Height, small frame, long limbs, that face. Do you think you would benefit more from their diet plan or from the sport program ? I would say the latter ?

Can every girl take part of this camp ? I see some girls in a few pictures which really needed a bootcamp.

You would arrive with a Bang...because you bring in so much already. Height, small frame, long limbs, that face. Do you think you would benefit more from their diet plan or from the sport program ? I would say the latter ?

Can every girl take part of this camp ? I see some girls in a few pictures which really needed a bootcamp.
Yes you can book a "putevka" (Don't know the english word for it... It means like booking a resort week) if you want to "Lose weight like a model"

@clairefhjao

Text:
Schedule for 22/07

Image:
View attachment 10319

What is snack#1 ? Some kind of fruit?

This is such a fantastic idea not even for the weightloss/fitness aspect but for teaching them how to be models off of the runway.

Also I'm now motivated to up my workout frequency and fly to Russia..

Thank you:luv: I think from the workout, because I've already eaten low calorie but never played so much sport actually