1. DO NOT post pictures from the recent celebrity thefts/hacks/leaks!! You will be suspended or banned.

Antonia Campbell-Hughes

Discussion in 'Celebrities' started by peruviangirl, Oct 10, 2012.

peruviangirl

peruviangirl Banned

Reputations:
    peruviangirl

peruviangirl Banned

Reputations:
    Serene

Serene Grand Dame

Reputations:
    She has a weird looking body! It is sickly thin, but also wide! I feel kind of sorry for her. . . Also, her face looks like she'd experienced all the misery of the world!

I don't want to say anything more, because I don't know her. Maybe she has a clinical condition?

esmer

esmer Rookie

Reputations:
    I hope no one hates me for saying this, but I think she needs to gain at least 5 pounds. She does look a little sick :/

peruviangirl

peruviangirl Banned

Reputations:
    She's an actress.

Coffee_Girl

Coffee_Girl Grand Dame

Reputations:
    peruviangirl

peruviangirl Banned

Reputations:
    Allie

Allie Grand Dame

Reputations:
    I agree with you CG, except, here's the thing I don't get: Natascha Kampusch isn't exaggeratedly skinny by any means (nor am I saying she should by any means be, after what she's been through she has the right to be/do whatever makes her happiest!).

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

That said, I think it's silly Antonia Campbell-Hughes get's called anorexic while no one says similar of Christian Bale circa The Machinist or Matthew McConaughey of late for The Dallas Buyers Club.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Coffee_Girl

Coffee_Girl Grand Dame

Reputations:
    I know, I think I read somewhere that the opressor starved her for some time, but I don't really follow the story so close.

Typical double standards... :(
    Plus, she doesn't exactly hide it, men are usually in suits on red carpet :)

Oh, I just noticed that she's featured on skinny vs curvy. That's going to be fun :/

audrey

audrey Rising Star

Reputations:
    I personally do NOT think she does it for the role, but the attention. And that she is ill.

Moon

Moon SuperStar

Reputations:
    You might be right there. Maybe she started with starving with it for a role, but we all know it is quite addictive, as soon as you're in the mood.
    ... I miss the days I could do that.

Anyways, as for Antonia: I don't find it good-looking in any way. It's probably because of her frame.

zombie

zombie Worker Bee

Reputations:
    well she was starving when she was kidnapped and it's pretty obvious that she started eating after she escaped, so she gained a lot of weight...

also, a lot of actors/actresses lose weight for movies, but she seems to really like her new body. I mean, look at her dress. She never worn things like that when she was bigger.

SatelliteEyes

SatelliteEyes Grand Dame

Reputations:
    She's always been thin, but this is for a role, so it's sort of unfair to say anything about it until she's between work.