Zooey Deschanel

I find the whole Manic Pixie Dream Girl persona to be fairly irritating... :/

Oh, and did you guys know Emily Deschanel is her sister? I just love Bones. And I think she's way prettier...

Reactions: 1 user
^Yeah knew about Emily
Apart from the eyes and complexion, I don't see too many similarities
I love Bones too, but Emily is really 'big' like curvy (I'm trying to be nice) and she was even before her baby. So I much prefer Zooey and her quirkiness.

^ Hmm, I haven't seen Bones recently (I no longer have cable :nopity:). I remember thinking she was quite svelte. According to this she is 5'9", 60 kg, and her measurements are 34-23-33. But that may not be up to date.

I love Bones and Emily Deschanel along with Zooey
Emily-Deschanel-2009-FOX-Winter-All-Star-Party-bones-3540435-1942-2560.jpg

I think she's very pretty, but not impressively skinny.

Also I think her and Zooey definitely look like sisters in this pic:
Emily-and-Zooey-emily-deschanel-641200_1920_1555.jpg

And as for Zooey's body, some shots of her make her look pretty slim but other not so much. I remember seeing She and Him and she looks good but yet again not like "oh my she is so skinny"
she%26himbonnaroo.jpg

I am obsessed with bones. God it's one of my favorite shows... Booth is so lovely and I really like Emily's character. It's really my kinda show :luv:

i actually love zooey! I think she's really adorable, and i love her in new girl!
20422_zd_unwerth006_122_1021lo.jpg

20386_zd_unwerth002_122_882lo.jpg

as for thinspo potential... i don't think she's skinny... which is a shame, but i still adore her!

Watch her in Elegy you'll fall in love- fantastic quirky comedy flew under the radar

I'm happy to hate on celebs that think they're all that when really theyre plumpies with too much attitude. Hi there Emma Watson would you like fries with that ego? Of course you would.
But Zooey is my cutie pie and I think her absolutely lovely, slim and amazing in photo shoots - always a great sense of style. Plus she's thirty two, come now let's recognize a dame who looks beautiful and in decent shape post 20s. I love exceptions to my skinny bitch standards, and she is one of them. Look at that smile!!
Oh, and she was in Elf. Case closed.

I was watching old episodes of Twin Peaks the other day and I saw the director for some of the episodes credited as Caleb Deschanel - and I instantly thought of Zooey and Emily. Turns out this is their dad.

Funny enough, the girl who plays Lana Milford on that show, Robyn Elaine Lively, is Blake Lively's half-sister.

Oh Hollywood nepotism, how rampant you are.

I honestly find her absolutely annoying. To be fair, she has nice hair and pretty eyes. But this forced infantile quirkyness and the whole "look at me I'm so clumsy and girly and different" just irritates me to no end!
I also feel like she can't act because she is the same fucking manic pixie dream girl character in every role (new girl, 500days of summer,yes man, weeds....).

Someone needs a wax
xcloseup-zooey.jpg.pagespeed.ic.thjLlhfh5I.jpg

open this one in a new tab and then zoom in :wtf:
Zooey_Deschanel_035.jpg

I guess it's not that big of a problem though unless the photos are super HQ since her facial hair is blonde.

Someone needs a wax
xcloseup-zooey.jpg.pagespeed.ic.thjLlhfh5I.jpg

open this one in a new tab and then zoom in :wtf:
Zooey_Deschanel_035.jpg

I guess it's not that big of a problem though unless the photos are super HQ since her facial hair is blonde.

that is a beard :run:. and I thought I'm hairy lol

If she were underweight, I'd think that was lanugo. :wtf: Damn, wax that shit!

Yes I know! WTF I have never seen someone with so much soft downy hair on their face that wasn't anorexic!!

article-0-15E12730000005DC-814_634x919.jpg

This is a newer picture. I don't like the look of those mommy arms. :hmm:

well no....she's no super-skinny and thats just what it is. on the plus side her hair looks nice here and that dress is....sort of fairy-like lol:confused: