Zooey Deschanel

O

Olivia

What do you gurls think of Zooey Deschanel? I think she looks quite sweet and pretty. And she looks a little like Katy Perry!? :wtf:. But she seems just a little fake and annoying. All that aside do you consider her as thinspo and what do you make of her??

:lol::lol:

Reactions: 1 user
O

Olivia

More pictures

She looks chubbier here compared to the prev one but I am not sure whether this picture is older or recent

SatelliteEyes

Worker Bee
She's pretty, but she annoys me to no end!

EDIT: To add that she's not skinny to me, I find her thighs in some pictures... "healthy".

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 1 users

ZeroDiet

SkinnyGossip Royal
She's not thin at all - maybe slim and very "healthy"

lechevrefeuille

Worker Bee
I dislike her with a passion. She's so "oh look at me, I'm so cute and quirky and alternative, all the roles I play are exactly like me".

B

Babydoll

She's pretty, but I don't think of her as a thinspo. Her legs are very... meh :meh:

P

Penny

I can see how she could annoy some people, but I love her. I think her style is really cute. She's a pear shape so her stomach looks good to me but I think her thighs are her worst area (They're not too bad, just bigger than the rest of her). I consider her more slim/thin than skinny.

A

aelie

I always though of her as chubby... God I feel horrible. But I like her, she's cute! But I sometimes get annoyed with her too.

Ello

Rookie
I honestly really love this girl. I would love to be or date her lol. She is way cuter to me than Katy Perry.

She isn't really thinspo though. She has a cute waist, but she is more slim than skinny. Over all I think she knows who she is, and that's inspiring.

Thin2012

Banned
Banned
Not even close to "thinspo." I'd hardly consider her thin, to be frank.

Phoebe

Worker Bee
Not even close to "thinspo." I'd hardly consider her thin, to be frank.
Agree. I'd call her curvy, and by my definition, curvy is a shapely, hour-glass figure. I hope one day the rest of the world will go by my definition, but that's another story... :rolleyes:

A

AK91

I love her & New Girl!
Yeah she & Katy Perry look identical
And no, she's not thinspo fosho.

classichic

Super Star
She's definitely not thinspo, nowhere near skinny or slim. Average slim I'd say. I used to love her, I loved 500 days of Summer, she appears to be a bit quirky and nerdy and has this weird appeal to her but the more I read about her or the more I see her on TV etc I dislike her. It's like she's making a more of an effort to fit the mould of quirky weird girl who doesn't quite fit in with the rest of Hollywood.

C

coco

I dislike her with a passion. She's so "oh look at me, I'm so cute and quirky and alternative, all the roles I play are exactly like me".

Basically what you say, except I like her for some reason:grin: but she's not skinny.
And it surprises me that I like her, because I usually don't care for this super sweet act. I believe it is an act, I know irl some people like that and never understand why would somebody want to go so overboard with the quirky thing.

A

amb

I'm surprised to see so many people disliking her. I actually quite like her. Not really thinspo, but she falls into the slim/thin category for me. Though hmmm... the pictures posted don't seem to show her in this way :hmm:

I remembered coming across some candids of her in which she wore a big loose sleeveless shirt and her ribs could be seen. I'm still trying to find those pictures. Then again, it was a few years ago...

A

amb

Hmmm, just did a quick search. She is bottom heavy, I must say. Funny I never realise that.