Zooey Deschanel

Discussion in 'Celebrities' started by Olivia, Apr 11, 2012.

1. Olivia

Olivia Guest

What do you gurls think of Zooey Deschanel? I think she looks quite sweet and pretty. And she looks a little like Katy Perry!? :wtf:. But she seems just a little fake and annoying. All that aside do you consider her as thinspo and what do you make of her??

[​IMG]

:lol::lol:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  2. Olivia

Olivia Guest

More pictures

[​IMG]

She looks chubbier here compared to the prev one but I am not sure whether this picture is older or recent

[​IMG]

3. SatelliteEyes

SatelliteEyes Worker Bee

She's pretty, but she annoys me to no end!

EDIT: To add that she's not skinny to me, I find her thighs in some pictures... "healthy".

#3 SatelliteEyes, Apr 11, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 11, 2012
    • Like Like x 2
  4. ZeroDiet

ZeroDiet SkinnyGossip Royal

She's not thin at all - maybe slim and very "healthy"

• Like Like x 2
  5. lechevrefeuille

lechevrefeuille Worker Bee

I dislike her with a passion. She's so "oh look at me, I'm so cute and quirky and alternative, all the roles I play are exactly like me".

• Like Like x 1
  6. Babydoll

Babydoll Guest

She's pretty, but I don't think of her as a thinspo. Her legs are very... meh :meh:

• Like Like x 2
  7. Penny

Penny Guest

I can see how she could annoy some people, but I love her. I think her style is really cute. She's a pear shape so her stomach looks good to me but I think her thighs are her worst area (They're not too bad, just bigger than the rest of her). I consider her more slim/thin than skinny.

8. KeKo

KeKo Guest

Not thinspo.

9. aelie

aelie Guest

I always though of her as chubby... God I feel horrible. But I like her, she's cute! But I sometimes get annoyed with her too.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Ello

Ello Rookie

I honestly really love this girl. I would love to be or date her lol. She is way cuter to me than Katy Perry.

She isn't really thinspo though. She has a cute waist, but she is more slim than skinny. Over all I think she knows who she is, and that's inspiring.

11. Thin2012

Thin2012 Banned
    Banned

Not even close to "thinspo." I'd hardly consider her thin, to be frank.

• Like Like x 1
  12. Phoebe

Phoebe Rookie

Agree. I'd call her curvy, and by my definition, curvy is a shapely, hour-glass figure. I hope one day the rest of the world will go by my definition, but that's another story... :rolleyes:

13. AK91

AK91 Guest

I love her & New Girl!
    Yeah she & Katy Perry look identical
    And no, she's not thinspo fosho.

14. Pins x

Pins x Guest

Agreed that she's not thinspo but I love her :)

15. Olivia

Olivia Guest

Agreed. Her thighs are not the best ..:meh:

16. classichic

classichic Super Star

She's definitely not thinspo, nowhere near skinny or slim. Average slim I'd say. I used to love her, I loved 500 days of Summer, she appears to be a bit quirky and nerdy and has this weird appeal to her but the more I read about her or the more I see her on TV etc I dislike her. It's like she's making a more of an effort to fit the mould of quirky weird girl who doesn't quite fit in with the rest of Hollywood.

• Like Like x 1
  17. coco

coco Guest

Basically what you say, except I like her for some reason:grin: but she's not skinny.
    And it surprises me that I like her, because I usually don't care for this super sweet act. I believe it is an act, I know irl some people like that and never understand why would somebody want to go so overboard with the quirky thing.

18. teenytina

teenytina Guest

Not thinspo. Annoying. Terrible actress.

19. amb

amb Guest

I'm surprised to see so many people disliking her. I actually quite like her. Not really thinspo, but she falls into the slim/thin category for me. Though hmmm... the pictures posted don't seem to show her in this way :hmm:

I remembered coming across some candids of her in which she wore a big loose sleeveless shirt and her ribs could be seen. I'm still trying to find those pictures. Then again, it was a few years ago...

20. amb

amb Guest

Hmmm, just did a quick search. She is bottom heavy, I must say. Funny I never realise that.