Zoe Sugg (aka. Zoella)

H

hannahq101

My favourite beauty blogger has got to be Zoe Sugg (aka, Zoella). She is a beautiful English youtuber/blogger who writes about fashion and make up. I love her style and how down-to-earth she seems. I also like how she shops at affordable places like Primark and the high street, it makes it a lot easier for a poor college student like myself to relate to her!

She's also pretty skinny, maybe not SG skinny but pretty tiny nonetheless, she seems to be pretty naturally skinny and I think she's mentioned that she doesn't work out. She reminds me of Willa Holland in her looks.

tumblr_mgfjxoDqTC1s18647o1_500.png

I just love her hair!
What do you think about her?

I've seen some of her YouTube videos and she seems quite sweet! I agree that she's more tiny overall than skinny -- I'd assume from her videos that she's really short too, like maybe 5'2" or something.

According to her blog, she's 5'4 and 105lb. 10lb less and she'd be within SG skinny territory, imo.
I remember her writing a blog post on how she was 'too skinny' :nopity:

I remember her writing a blog post on how she was 'too skinny' :nopity:
Saw this too... and she wrote a blog post on how if she could switch lives/bodies with anyone it would be Kim Kardashian... :rolleyes:

I know exactly what you mean. I have started watching them and I cant stop. I especially love the ones with her brother. He's very attractive ;)
Me too, she has such a cute little voice and seems really sweet. And having a cute brother in the picture doesn't do any harm :p

I love her videos. She is a small person but her thighs/butt/hips are pretty big, and her arms are looking a bit mommy-ish lately. She eats pretty unhealthy too. I find her brother more thinspo :oops: his legs are tiny! Otherwise I really like her as a youtuber. She is definitely one of my favorites.

A girl I love even more though I think is Leighannsays. She's close to 5'11" and her body is pretty thin. I love her shoulders/arms :luv: and her personality is cool.

I like Zoella too. She is quite entertaining. Besides, she had a tiny role in one of the Harry Potter movies, so yeah, pretty cool. :) My favorite youtuber at the moment is probably essiebutton though.

Saw this too... and she wrote a blog post on how if she could switch lives/bodies with anyone it would be Kim Kardashian... :rolleyes:

I always thought she just needed "to skinny shame herself" so her fat readers wouldn't start bitching, but wishing to Kim Kardashian seems way too serious :superpuke:

I used to think Zoe was so adorable, etc but recently I've been watching her vlogs and dear god in heaven, her diet is atrocious! She lives off of pizza and takeaways and basically just inhales shit all day, everyday. She is the definition of skinny-fat and I am sure that her diet doesn't help with her anxiety. I mean seriously, this girl just completely went off the rails. She's let all the fame go to her head (she was on a list of the 21 most influential Brits and beat out Paul McCartney, seriously?) It just bothers me that she is somehow thin and doesn't work for it at all. You can totally see it in the quality of her skin. Anyway, end rant.