Zhenya Migovych

sabine

VIP - Insider
VIP
May 24, 2012
London
A recent favourite and addition to Models.com's 'Top Newcomers' list.

With Trump Models
Height: 5'10" / 178 cm
Bust: 32.5" / 82 cm
Waist: 23.5" / 60 cm
Hips: 35" / 89 cm

1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg
5.jpg
6.jpg
8.jpg
556343-800w.jpg
583039-800w.jpg
zhenya2 (1).jpg

• Love
Reactions: 1 users
Omg love her.

I had this weird impression that Trump Models was just a bunch of skinnier Ivanka doppelgangers, but I'm clearly wrong.

• Agree
  • Sad
Reactions: 2 users
More:
4214.jpg

Le-21eme-Adam-Katz-Sinding-After-Veronique-Branquinho-Paris-Fashion-Week-Spring-Summer-2017_AKS8909-900x600.jpg

Seems like she hides her legs a lot - I can't find many pics other than that first showcard. I mean, they're not perfect, but they're better than a lot of the legs we were subjected to this season...

I'd like to see more. I have a soft spot for models that have a bit of a cute, mouse look.

(Although, sorry, but not do an Eddie Murphy and pull up the sheets, but I think she has some really thick ankles though. Not very delicate towards the bottom of her legs. I guess no one is perfect...)

• Agree
Reactions: 1 user
I'd like to see more. I have a soft spot for models that have a bit of a cute, mouse look.

(Although, sorry, but not do an Eddie Murphy and pull up the sheets, but I think she has some really thick ankles though. Not very delicate towards the bottom of her legs. I guess no one is perfect...)

Didn't even notice she had cankles until you pointed it out but I now can't unsee them :wtf: Still find her beautiful though.