Zhenya Katava

Omg thank you for mentioning this! Could you PLEASE please please write one for me that you think is absolutely skinny rich and perfect and then I’ll go change it? Don’t want to disappoint!! I CLEARLY have limited abilities to think and write and function — you seem to have it on lock thanks SO MUCH DOLL😍 it means a lot for you to be so friendly and helpful♥

Using Tinyportia's avi is not just rude to her, it is disrespectful to the entire community because it's confusing. So change it or I'll change it for you - and I am pretty sure you won't like my selection.

• Jizztastic
  • Love
Reactions: 8 users
This won’t stop
Me cause I can’t read!
tenor.gif

Y'all, I googled her username - Annie Gunn's is a steakhouse in Missouri. I don't know how we didn't catch on earlier.

So @Anniegunn, did you come to us from ED Twitter or MPA? Are you having as much fun trolling us as FT will have slapping you?

• Funny
  • Useful
Reactions: 4 users
Can we get this thread back to talking about Zhenya btw lol

Yikes I go to bed thinking “I wonder how Annie will take my message?” and I wake up to...whatever this is. @Anniegunn you do get points for confusing the crap out of me with your choice in avi. When I first saw your posts, for a split second I thought they were my posts and that I had written them in a drunken haze last night and then completely forgotten :lol: Anyway, that aside, your stupidity has certainly been very entertaining. I nearly spilled my morning coffee laughing at all your retarded replies. Gotta say, it is somewhat satisfying that my predictions about you being a fucking useless member came true.

• Funny
Reactions: 6 users
@Anniegunn you do get points for confusing the crap out of me with your choice in avi. When I first saw your posts, for a split second I thought they were my posts and that I had written them in a drunken haze last night and then completely forgotten :lol:

So sorry you had to experience that moment of doubt. Even in a drunken stupor, someone as thoughtful and articulate as you could never be so childish and inane.

Really? I met her not long ago in soho and she was so sweet and gracious, and seemed genuinely surprised I recognized her. She took photos with me while out with her mom! She’s even more stunning in person if that’s possible😭

I’m also sorry that Zhenya had to experience this moment. I could only imagine how cringey and embarrassing you are in real life.

• Funny
  • Agree
Reactions: 10 users
Does anyone know who her bf is? Because why do I get a feeling him being well off is very much a factor (if not then I am happy for her).

E60FD9B6-5F1F-4E02-A88E-37CDCDA9BAA8.jpeg

• Agree
Reactions: 1 user
This isn't for sure, but looking through the comments on her IG it seems her boyfriend is called Vitali Yatsuk. On facebook it looks like the same guy in the photos where he is wearing glasses. If it is him, a quick google shows that his father founded Vitalur, a supermarket, which now has one of the market biggest shares in the Minsk region. It would appear that Vitali and his brother Yuriy manage the business with their father.

BCG source (page 132): https://image-src.bcg.com/Images/Be...-Market-BCG_July2018_English_tcm26-196435.pdf

• Useful
  • Agree
Reactions: 7 users
Her legs look lovely :luv: And of course, her face is absolutely flawless.

7BAB3551-9D7E-4E9C-8D54-2025CAB3C6E4.png

5E18F169-FC2A-4FF9-A219-5DBE1061791B.png

• Love
Reactions: 9 users
Not thinspo but Zhenya and her brother I’m going insane 🤯 those eyes..
596FDEFD-98C8-4BE6-AEEB-C2583CEE1F13.png

• Love
Reactions: 4 users
I like her alot but I've realised that, to me, she has one of those bodies that looks much smaller when wearing clothing:

Reactions: 1 user
Not sure if the first two have been posted yet, but coming on here to celebrate Zhenya once in a while!
I cannot get over Zhenya’s eyes (and those legs of course!)
Also, this dress is Zimmermann (new collection) if anyone was wondering.
(Hopefully the video shows up properly, if not then I will just reply with it separately).
348AB9B0-239D-435F-9932-A342FE665FD9.jpeg

3670BA3B-2762-4274-A85B-709A713599D6.jpeg

B7BD0512-3D48-4FFB-8313-A8789C744DA2.png

C7920E89-EC05-4DC8-A19A-92AC95A0514A.png

• Love
Reactions: 9 users