Zhenya Katava

Some latest news from our girl 🥰
dolce&gabbana SS 2020

dolce-and-gabbana-summer-2020-women-fashion-show-runway-20.jpg

Do elaborate please! I used to love her attitude but I am guessing she is entitled.

Zhenya was trying to ruin her friend's wedding by sending nudes to her friend's fiance. Zhenya wrote something like: "You'd better choose me, if you have a good taste'' :whistling:Not to mention that Zhenya was trying to convince that friend that he's not a good choice because he's a 10 years older. When I saw that message, I was like omg, no, Zhenya simply cannot be that stupid.
There's much I can tell about her but it's not that easy to stay anonymous.

Her former friend recently posted that on instagram, and believe me, she had her reasons to do this.
I'll post photos and and provide automatic translation.

Now let's move on to personality. I think after all the shit in my head Yes, I have a very good right. Zhenya Katova. A girl with a very sharp language, but quite nice and friendly. We met with she was at one show in new York, it's it was her first season, and mine is already the 3rd. We communicated well, and I didn't notice how it grew on her head a crown that can break anyone another person's skull. It is on her example, I understand, how much people judge by the cover. Beauty and a great image of your girls - and now the whole of Belarus admires this lovely "shy," as she called herself calls.
Now, to be honest, this man it pours mud about everyone, even about my closest friends.
Almost about every person, who communicated with her while we're "friends" I heard something nasty like "Oh, my God, how she can be a lesbian, she is
so ugly, I wouldn't even look at her" or reveal a secret of it a person. Girls-models, it applies to you, too. I know exactly you slept with.
My entire personal life when communicating with her was put up for public.
All the people around her
they are divided into 2 camps: 1. The people who she needs to kill time and to maintain the image of a next door girl. 2. The people who she needs
for social status.

WiledlDZukE.jpg

_Z6sZ7YB1Go.jpg

jzN1RgfJ-xM.jpg
[
PMpMPkEF3XI.jpg
/SPOILER]

Maybe someone wants to do a full translation.
740full-zhenya-katava.jpg

• Useful
Reactions: 5 users
Do elaborate please! I used to love her attitude but I am guessing she is entitled.
Really? I met her not long ago in soho and she was so sweet and gracious, and seemed genuinely surprised I recognized her. She took photos with me while out with her mom! She’s even more stunning in person if that’s possible😭

• Eye Roll
Reactions: 1 user
Really? I met her not long ago in soho and she was so sweet and gracious, and seemed genuinely surprised I recognized her. She took photos with me while out with her mom! She’s even more stunning in person if that’s possible😭

STFU and go and fix your Thank The Bullcock post. There’s a reason your karma is -19 :smash:

• Agree
  • Love
Reactions: 4 users
STFU and go and fix your Thank The Bullcock post. There’s a reason your karma is -19 :smash:
Omg thank you for mentioning this! Could you PLEASE please please write one for me that you think is absolutely skinny rich and perfect and then I’ll go change it? Don’t want to disappoint!! I CLEARLY have limited abilities to think and write and function — you seem to have it on lock thanks SO MUCH DOLL😍 it means a lot for you to be so friendly and helpful♥️

• Dislike
  • Rude
  • Eye Roll
Reactions: 10 users
Omg thank you for mentioning this! Could you PLEASE please please write one for me that you think is absolutely skinny rich and perfect and then I’ll go change it? Don’t want to disappoint!! I CLEARLY have limited abilities to think and write and function — you seem to have it on lock thanks SO MUCH DOLL😍 it means a lot for you to be so friendly and helpful♥

you’re annoying, don’t follow directions, insulted an established member and then weirdly used @Tinyportia avatar after being snarky to her?
Why did you join a place where the bare minimum is reading and following directions when that’s something you struggle with?

• Agree
Reactions: 7 users
Omg thank you for mentioning this! Could you PLEASE please please write one for me that you think is absolutely skinny rich and perfect and then I’ll go change it? Don’t want to disappoint!! I CLEARLY have limited abilities to think and write and function — you seem to have it on lock thanks SO MUCH DOLL😍 it means a lot for you to be so friendly and helpful♥
B6204794-9E63-46BB-9143-E5A922B2D007.gif

This reply & your oh-so-clever change of profile photo have officially begged the question: are you fucking brain dead? Can you read? Or are you just being a whore for attention? To address the ‘skinny rich perfect’ bullshit you’re spewing— fucking whatever. I don’t remember having to answer anything regarding income when applying for membership, nor do posts here contain any sort of boasting about being so rich & so perfect & so fucking Barbie Dream House picture frame flawless. Dig a little deeper, doll. If you’re that shallow, it isn’t only on this site you won’t last long.
But while you’re doling out the heart emojis, you can also give due thanks to everyone who’s written up lists designed to guide new members through the forums. First steps to follow, behavioral expectations, explanations of how the community functions. It’s literally all laid out. May not be as friendly as your dear little heart might like, but beyond helpful. Not happy with the type of feedback you’re getting? Cool. You’ve already embarrassed yourself. Congratulations! We thank you for playing quarantine court jester. Now shape up or get out. :kiss:

• Love
Reactions: 6 users
View attachment 78559
This reply & your oh-so-clever change of profile photo have officially begged the question: are you fucking brain dead? Can you read? Or are you just being a whore for attention? To address the ‘skinny rich perfect’ bullshit you’re spewing— fucking whatever. I don’t remember having to answer anything regarding income when applying for membership, nor do posts here contain any sort of boasting about being so rich & so perfect & so fucking Barbie Dream House picture frame flawless. Dig a little deeper, doll. If you’re that shallow, it isn’t only on this site you won’t last long.
But while you’re doling out the heart emojis, you can also give due thanks to everyone who’s written up lists designed to guide new members through the forums. First steps to follow, behavioral expectations, explanations of how the community functions. It’s literally all laid out. May not be as friendly as your dear little heart might like, but beyond helpful. Not happy with the type of feedback you’re getting? Cool. You’ve already embarrassed yourself. Congratulations! We thank you for playing quarantine court jester. Now shape up or get out. :kiss:
This won’t stop
Me cause I can’t read!

• Gross
  • Dumb
  • Useful
Reactions: 6 users

Oh my was that an attempt at sarcasm?

Reactions: 2 users
Worker bee, why are you replying when the Elite™️ Have it handled? Stop virtue signaling for clout

Perfectly aware that they do. But that kindergarten level of retort was too good of an opportunity to pass up, clout or no clout.

Reactions: 1 users
Perfectly aware that they do. But that kindergarten level of retort was too good of an opportunity to pass up, clout or no clout.
Virtue signaling is how babies attempt to make it seem like they’re doing the cool or right thing so I suppose you’re right, it does take one to know one. Buzz buzz

• Funny
Reactions: 1 user