Zhenya Katava

Are you getting married soon? I am too! My wedding is in May, and I haven't found my dress yet. Do you happen to have the link to the dress you got? Now I am curious! :D

Congrats on your upcoming wedding!! We're getting married in August or September, not set yet because graduate school is a mess to plan around...

I posted it in the "Recent wardrobe additions", but it fits here, since lovely Zhenya is wearing it!

We're having a city hall wedding, and I really wanted to wear a short dress because I like my legs. Then I saw this romper (it's the Prato Romper by Watters: http://www.bhldn.com/product/prato-romper), and it was just so unique and Zhenya really sold it for me :)

watters-6272e-prato-short-romper-culottes-bateau-illusion-neck-03.1123.jpg

Reactions: 1 users
Congrats on your upcoming wedding!! We're getting married in August or September, not set yet because graduate school is a mess to plan around...

I posted it in the "Recent wardrobe additions", but it fits here, since lovely Zhenya is wearing it!

We're having a city hall wedding, and I really wanted to wear a short dress because I like my legs. Then I saw this romper (it's the Prato Romper by Watters: http://www.bhldn.com/product/prato-romper), and it was just so unique and Zhenya really sold it for me :)

watters-6272e-prato-short-romper-culottes-bateau-illusion-neck-03.1123.jpg
It's so adorable! I'm sure you will rock it. Congratulations to you too!

And, since I got us off track for a second; here is more Zhenya:
barcelona-taw10.jpg

c040517e46b450e23002ed2ae6afa9dc.jpg

838f79a8c9bfb32e72785d15390fa872.jpg

tumblr_n59jg1Vuje1rmfv8to1_500.jpg

Ooooh I realised why I like her face so much - She looks a bit like my mom!! (Way skinnier obviously, but still)

kfx3ZIY.jpg

I love her muscle tone, her limbs are so sculptural. It adds something harder to her huge eyes and feminine lips.

Reactions: 1 user
I've been seeing her every online store! nordstrom and revolve clothing just to name a few.

She is absolutely stunning and her legs are to die for! Wish I wasn't on mobile so I could post pictures.

I can't believe I didn't know about Zhenya before, this is the type of model I want to see on the front page of the models sub-forum. Below is her show card and a show she walked in Barcelona last week.

vX19Cz56VTM.jpg

Desfile-Krizia-Robustella-SS16-080-Barcelona-Fashion-22-387x580.jpg
Desfile-Krizia-Robustella-SS16-080-Barcelona-Fashion-15-387x580.jpg