• We are getting a lot more membership applications than we expected. Be patient while we work through the pile. DO NOT submit a second application!!

Zhenya Katava

BluBla

Worker Bee
Reaction score
Are you getting married soon? I am too! My wedding is in May, and I haven't found my dress yet. Do you happen to have the link to the dress you got? Now I am curious! :D
Congrats on your upcoming wedding!! We're getting married in August or September, not set yet because graduate school is a mess to plan around...

I posted it in the "Recent wardrobe additions", but it fits here, since lovely Zhenya is wearing it!

We're having a city hall wedding, and I really wanted to wear a short dress because I like my legs. Then I saw this romper (it's the Prato Romper by Watters: http://www.bhldn.com/product/prato-romper), and it was just so unique and Zhenya really sold it for me :)

Lorelei

Rising Star
Reaction score
Congrats on your upcoming wedding!! We're getting married in August or September, not set yet because graduate school is a mess to plan around...

I posted it in the "Recent wardrobe additions", but it fits here, since lovely Zhenya is wearing it!

We're having a city hall wedding, and I really wanted to wear a short dress because I like my legs. Then I saw this romper (it's the Prato Romper by Watters: http://www.bhldn.com/product/prato-romper), and it was just so unique and Zhenya really sold it for me :)

It's so adorable! I'm sure you will rock it. Congratulations to you too!

And, since I got us off track for a second; here is more Zhenya:

Peonies

Rising Star
Reaction score
I've been seeing her every online store! nordstrom and revolve clothing just to name a few.

Sasja

Rising Star
Reaction score
She is absolutely stunning and her legs are to die for! Wish I wasn't on mobile so I could post pictures.

Rhianna

Rising Star
Reaction score
I can't believe I didn't know about Zhenya before, this is the type of model I want to see on the front page of the models sub-forum. Below is her show card and a show she walked in Barcelona last week.