Zendaya Coleman

Her stylist did a very bad job, her arms do NOT deserve to be on the spotlight. Unfortunately when you take a look at all her red carpets, it’s the only thing you see…

• Disagree
Reactions: 1 user
The arms... armpit fat... 🤢
While I'm not a huge fan of the arms, whether or not you have armpit fat and/or axillary breast tissue is largely dependent on genetics and unlikely to go away with weight loss.

See Freya as an example:
340px-Freja_Beha_Erichsen_copyright_Ed_Kavishe.jpg

• Agree
Reactions: 9 users
1664846087635.png

I think this may be the biggest she has been (her at the valentino SS23 show). or perhaps this is just an unflattering angle?

• Sad
Reactions: 4 users
Some throwback(s):
IMG_7982.JPG
IMG_7981.JPG
IMG_7986.JPG
IMG_7985.JPG

Spotted yesterday (April 24th) in Boston with Tom Holland

View attachment 124971View attachment 124972

Do you think she really let herself go at this point? However, this outfit doesn't look flattering on her at all.
I don't think the combination is overly unflattering. Despite, this was not the first time she's been captured wearing something not-so-well fitted...:
IMG_7984.JPG

(Although I respect her handbag choices.)

Reactions: 1 users
IMO, she's always had a more flattering clavicle region, especially because it seems like she has quite narrow shoulders and her breasts are on the smaller side. She will always look smaller in a ballgown-style dress with a sweetheart neckline, compared to (like the image above) an over complicated look that draws emphasis to her legs and hides her thinner features.

• Agree
Reactions: 5 users
Don't know why she's showing off her back like this when it looks so fleshy

Attachments

• 1682446893877.png
    1682446893877.png
    185.6 KB · Views: 953
  • 1682446464673.png
    1682446464673.png
    219.8 KB · Views: 943
  • Dislike
  • Eye Roll
Reactions: 4 users
IMG_1911.jpeg
IMG_1910.jpeg

Zendaya at the Dune Part 2 premiere

The black dress is especially flattering on her and I always appreciate how she goes above and beyond in her red carpet looks, she is always leagues above the others. In my opinion she can wear something bold yet it never seems like she’s trying too hard.

• Agree
Reactions: 8 users
I feel bad for that Bulgari necklace. It became almost invisible, it got lost in the outfit... And it is so gorgeous. 😢
it’s beautiful but honestly i wish they didn’t use it with that outfit, i would say they should’ve used it with the black dress however i love a bare chest/collarbone moment so much

I absolutely love her in the black dress and I would kill for her collarbones and shoulders 😍 also something I noticed is that her traps are basically nonexistent I‘m so jealous

These pics could be deceiving because the shirt emphasises the thinnest part of her body (collarbones, arms) but it looks like she's lost while on the Dune press tour. Hope she keeps it up because she was looking less than impressive for the last 1-2 years.
Zendaya-Essence-Black-Women-in-Hollywood-030724-3-c36ae1c8cab24a9daab5fd07d04fb829.jpg
zendaya-at-essence-black-women-in-hollywood-held-at-the-news-photo-1709847934.jpg
Zendaya-Essence-Black-Women-in-Hollywood-030724-1-bf996dc76c2d403782134899959b14dd.jpg
zendaya-essence-black-women-in-hollywood-07.jpg

• Agree
Reactions: 7 users