Zendaya Coleman

She looks the slightest bit softer at the moment, but right now I don’t care because I can’t picture any other mainstream celebrity wearing this dress as well as Zendaya can.
I think she carries most of her weight in her stomach and her thighs, so when she wears dresses that cover the front and show case her shoulders and back she hides it well. When everything is on display from a full frontal angle, though ... watch out.

I still love her, though. She's one of my fav celebrities. As someone else mentioned, she pulls of so many things that other celebrities just can't.

• Agree
Reactions: 1 users
Zenday for Valentino campaign.

I think we lost another one... :nopity:
I never thought SHE was the type that would let herself go like that. Her thighs, her arms and her back have no shape and they lost all definition. She looks like she is 5'5 not 5'10. This is just sad.

• Sad
Reactions: 8 users
Zenday for Valentino campaign.

I never thought SHE was the type that would let herself go like that. Her thighs, her arms and her back have no shape and they lost all definition. She looks like she is 5'5 not 5'10. This is just sad.

These photos honestly ruined my morning... She was one of my favorite celebrities because of her figure. Her legs were always so great too:
1645118552867.png

Now she's got what I like to refer to as "radish legs" which is what happens when your calves bulk up and lose their tone. I wonder how much of this change is influenced by her Euphoria costars? I suspect that when your coworkers look like this it becomes much easier to let yourself go comparatively:
1645118591546.png

• Agree
Reactions: 3 users
These photos honestly ruined my morning... She was one of my favorite celebrities because of her figure. Her legs were always so great too:
View attachment 121165
Now she's got what I like to refer to as "radish legs" which is what happens when your calves bulk up and lose their tone. I wonder how much of this change is influenced by her Euphoria costars? I suspect that when your coworkers look like this it becomes much easier to let yourself go comparatively:
View attachment 121167
Not to mention being in a new relationship, it’s (for most people) a lot easier to lead a skinny lifestyle when you’re single. When I moved in with my partner, I had to establish very early on what I was willing to sacrifice for the sake of “domestic bliss” and what were firm points of discipline. Although it can come with its benefits if you hold yourself more accountable.

• Agree
  • Disagree
Not to mention being in a new relationship, it’s (for most people) a lot easier to lead a skinny lifestyle when you’re single. When I moved in with my partner, I had to establish very early on what I was willing to sacrifice for the sake of “domestic bliss” and what were firm points of discipline. Although it can come with its benefits if you hold yourself more accountable.
Honestly, it’s only this that’s leaving me with a little hope for her. She’s been skinny her whole life and (as far as we know) fairly disciplined with her eating and exercise regimes, so this new weight gain probably feels incredibly foreign and uncomfortable for her, meaning she is likely to drop it once she is more settled in her relationship (and perhaps less busy? That’s not much of an excuse though).

Tom did also say he was looking to settle down and start a family soon, so she might be gaining temporary weight in preparation for that? I have my doubts about that though, since she is one of, if not the, most in demand actresses at the moment.

• Agree
Reactions: 2 users
@softclassic @saturation just out of curiosity, what did you both disagree with? I made a couple of different points, and I also mentioned that I was referring to “most people” and not all, so I’m genuinely interested in what other people think.

When everything is on display from a full frontal angle, though ... watch out.

These photos honestly ruined my morning..

Y’all reacting like her weight has suddenly exploded overnight. Her thighs have always been slightly chunky (except when she was very young). See this photo from 2019 as an example:

Her arms and collarbones are her best features and whilst she may have gained a little weight, it’s hardly the disaster you’re making it out to be. I agree her body doesn’t look great in those editorials, but in the pap photos, she looks pretty much the same as she did a few years ago when when we were all gushing over how great she looked.

Looks like a very small weight gain to me.

• Agree
Reactions: 11 users
it's (for most people) a lot easier to lead a skinny lifestyle when you’re single

For me it'd be the same no matter what. Resist socialization!!

Also could argue the opposite - I despise the idea of "letting yourself go" if you're in a relationship and if I would be tempted to, I'd still keep myself on track just out of spite of those kind of people. :lol: I didn't get fit for other people, I do it for me.

had to establish very early on what I was willing to sacrifice for the sake of “domestic bliss”

For me the "sacrifice for the sake of domestic bliss" also struck a chord. There were no sacrifices or establishing dietary boundaries, because we're not people whose idea of domestic bliss is over-indulgence by snacking on the couch but instead go on runs and walks and play tennis together etc. The quickest I guess I could explain the philosophy here is by claiming A-type personality (I know, armchair psychology but if the shoe fits..). We just thrive on accomplishment, doing & ambition, and when there has been some days when we haven't done anything we honestly just feel kind of icky and bored instead of relaxed.

Edit: not implying you're a fatso snacking on the couch :lol: just drew that stark contrast there bc of my experience of that bliss and comfortability (and honestly, that comparison rings true to most couples I know irl :nervous:)

Last edited:
  • Agree
Reactions: 5 users
Y’all reacting like her weight has suddenly exploded overnight. Her thighs have always been slightly chunky (except when she was very young). See this photo from 2019 as an example:

Her arms and collarbones are her best features and whilst she may have gained a little weight, it’s hardly the disaster you’re making it out to be. I agree her body doesn’t look great in those editorials, but in the pap photos, she looks pretty much the same as she did a few years ago when when we were all gushing over how great she looked.

Looks like a very small weight gain to me.

Agreed, she looks nearly the same as before and, although not at her prime, doesn't look too bad

• Agree
Reactions: 1 user
Although she's not one of my main sources of thinspo, she definitely looked better body-wise than pretty much any other actress at the Oscars. I wish her outfit had showed off her collarbones though, since those are her best feature IMO.

CD004DC3-E850-49C6-B9AE-16F0447DC8F5.jpeg

BDC56AD8-5578-45C4-9C86-DE203EA72494.jpeg

• Agree
Reactions: 8 users
Spotted yesterday (April 24th) in Boston with Tom Holland

1650909447293.jpeg
1650910310267.jpeg
1650910161706.jpeg

Do you think she really let herself go at this point? However, this outfit doesn't look flattering on her at all.

Last edited:
Spotted yesterday (April 24th) in Boston with Tom Holland

View attachment 124971View attachment 124973View attachment 124972

Do you think she really let herself go at this point? However, this outfit doesn't look flattering on her at all.
I wish it was just the outfit's fault, but her face looks puffy too. She's never had super thin legs, but from these pics she looks like she sure gained a lot :nopity:Even at her skinniest she could have used to lose ten pounds, but this is just... sad.

• Agree
  • Sad
Reactions: 1 users
There is a reason thin is coming back in (at least in the United States, which needs it more than ever), and Zendaya's starpower while having been one of the rare lithe American starlets influences much of it. I have become prey to nostalgia in reminiscing her past skinny showings.

1652789001857.png
1652789017221.png
1652789116271.png
1652788989712.png
1652788974474.png
1652789058151.png
1652789033524.png
1652789080098.png

She has not reached her precipice weight (the point where after it is surpassed she will never be able to return)...at least not yet. "Happy weight" can claim any victim, especially for girls during a relationship's honeymoon season, and given that it is also springtime, I keep up the hope that she is only seasonally swollen.

Reactions: 2 users
62321532.jpg
62321531.jpg
62321530.jpg

For Magazin Time.

Face is puffy, arms are flabby.

Yep, she let herself go.

Honestly, what the f is with all these celebrities letting themselves go???
Is this now "trendy"??? :superpuke:

• Sad
  • Agree
For Smartwater's new campaign:

Screen Shot 2022-06-21 at 10.37.50 PM.png

Screen Shot 2022-06-21 at 10.38.00 PM.png

Screen Shot 2022-06-21 at 10.38.09 PM.png

So sad to see that she's let herself go...:badgirl:

Whether it be from relationship weight, stress, etc., there's no denying that she's put on some pounds. You can tell that it's fat and not muscle by the way her upper arms are squishing against her sides in these photos. So sad to see her give up all of her potential and go the Gigi Hadid/Hailey Bieber/Kaia Gerber route.

1655865832974.png

• Sad
  • Agree
Reactions: 9 users