Zendaya Coleman

An insight into Zendaya’s (and his own) sparse diet is quite amusingly provided at 0:42 by Timothée.

Both of them are so gorgeous I have honestly no clue where to look.

"We don't eat". Love them for keeping it real.

• Funny
Reactions: 6 users
zendaya-vivienne-westwood-outfit-dune-photo-call.jpg
zendaya-vivienne-westwood-outfit-dune-photo-call.jpg

Zendaya in Vivienne Westwood. Just like she did in Joan of Arc Versace look, Zendaya makes even heavy chain metal armor look light and elegant.

• Love
Reactions: 7 users
Might just be the angle but I think her stomach looks a little doughy in that last photo?
You are not wrong, she gained a bit, but since she was really skinny, it's not immediately noticeable since she is now again really slim (also her bone structure is long and narrow so the extra weight can't be noticed easily).

I couldn't pin point what happened, but she stopped looking etheral. It's actually the weight gain.

I would dare to say she is now in the normal BMI range, on the lower end.

Some insight from a friend who recently worked with Z: She's very into the holistic, organic lifestyle. She would rather be dead than eat processed food. According to my friend she has some strange pseudoscience anti "big pharma" beliefs, but oh well lol. You don't have to worry about her ever ballooning up because she's very conscientious about what she puts into her body.

• Useful
Reactions: 10 users
It’s always fun to have some insider gossip, but I usually take the “my (insert relation here) knows how this famous person eats” with a grain of salt, and vice versa with social media food pics from celebs. You’re seeing them at work, which definitely doesn’t align with how they would eat behind closed doors, whether that’s 1. Eating better because you’re shooting and want to look your best, or 2. Going in the opposite direction because stress and craft services are the devil. I would easily believe she eats organic and avoids processed foods, but up until very recently she’s also claimed her favourite food was Haagan Dazs ice cream... which is to say, no one is insusceptible to gaining!

As for the pseudoscience/anti-Big Pharma beliefs: if she feels comfortable enough to express it around those she’s working with, it would surely come to light soon? There’s legitimate criticism directed towards pharmaceutical companies (pricing, marketing, etc) and then, you know, claiming all modern medicine is killing us. Will be interested to see if she shares in future interviews.

• Agree
CB2D2952-85AE-429E-875B-0CD2AB6437A1.jpeg
F003F58C-6C42-485D-93E6-68BF19523A65.jpeg

She looks the slightest bit softer at the moment, but right now I don’t care because I can’t picture any other mainstream celebrity wearing this dress as well as Zendaya can.

• Agree
Reactions: 11 users
9AAEA8C4-33D0-4CA1-84C8-9EC0F8EFC3C7.jpeg
B62FC488-A93A-4558-B2B8-A8437DED37B0.jpeg
AFAB271A-D8D6-490F-B55B-2C779E716EEF.jpeg
BA5A055B-75CF-4A62-9A38-F14AD2434C14.jpeg

Interview Magazine shoot released today... I don’t know when these were taken but the last one shocked me when I saw it on Instagram, so I had to double check it wasn’t an old interview. If they had just released the first shot, I wouldn’t have seen anything amiss.

• Sad
  • WTF
  • Gross
View attachment 115900View attachment 115899View attachment 115898View attachment 115897
Interview Magazine shoot released today... I don’t know when these were taken but the last one shocked me when I saw it on Instagram, so I had to double check it wasn’t an old interview. If they had just released the first shot, I wouldn’t have seen anything amiss.
I was about to come and post these pictures because of how much the last one shocked me. Her legs are looking enormous and the entire body untoned and doughy. Are they trying to make her appealing to basic male audiences thus turning her "thicc"?

D82C8784-D01C-4B3A-BA86-1BD5946DD5F7.jpeg
E872CA87-8CCD-4C81-8CF7-4330365D5108.jpeg

she’s one of the last celebrities who I’d expect to go down this path… so unfortunate… :slinkout:
also, this outfit and look would look pretty hot if she was still skinny

Last edited:
  • Agree
  • Sad
17FC0B94-38D4-4DAD-92DB-4DF5DAC9B736.jpeg
9F8FF0D0-3B7A-42B6-AE11-8BF39CA1C4E7.jpeg
A3734798-F36B-4F2D-BF7E-A7C9FA8C7684.jpeg

Zendaya at the premier for Spider-Man last night! I know she may be gaining a few, but she looks incredible compared to any other actress out there right now, and she’s very consistent over the last decade :luv: Girl crush

• Agree
Reactions: 7 users

Oh my god y’all these two kids are the cutest thing I’ve ever seen. I’m really REALLY pulling for them 😭

• Love
  • Agree
Reactions: 10 users
2857A85B-66B4-44BF-BE49-020A79AE4D0F.jpeg

F5D79A7D-8F37-4E38-8561-C2879FD427B9.jpeg

Zendaya wore a vintage Valentino dress from 1992 to the Euphoria season two premiere yesterday. As discussed, she's clearly gained over the past few months — but she's much better than the vast majority of actresses today, especially some of the other Euphoria stars. Her collarbones look lovely here in my opinion.

• Agree
Reactions: 2 users
View attachment 117083
View attachment 117084

Zendaya wore a vintage Valentino dress from 1992 to the Euphoria season two premiere yesterday. As discussed, she's clearly gained over the past few months — but she's much better than the vast majority of actresses today, especially some of the other Euphoria stars. Her collarbones look lovely here in my opinion.
Love the girl, like the dress.. but what is that spine arch / booty pop / semi squat pose?

I can't be the only one wondering.

• Agree
View attachment 117083
View attachment 117084

I'm not a fan of the dress... It reminds me of a popcorn bag.:drama:
On a positive note: I do agree that her collar bones look good in the pictures.

Love the girl, like the dress.. but what is that spine arch / booty pop / semi squat pose?

I can't be the only one wondering.

it reminds me of the position girls take when they're taking a mirror selfie and they want to create an illusion of a thigh gap.

it doesn't work irl zendaya! especially in those vertical stripes

• Agree
Reactions: 4 users