Zendaya Coleman

Huge fan of her body, but same. Does she even do any work? She's not in many movies or TV shows if I'm right, doesn't sing, etc yet has so much hype at every award show.
I mean it doesn't bother me at all. We could say this about Alexa Chung, Lily Rose...she's more of a socialite right now/in a phase where she's building connections for her future projects. I don't see anything new or strange about her career. She's gorgeous, skinny, young and uses social media in the right way. Why wouldn't designers or fashion event invite her?

• Agree
Reactions: 2 users
13th Annual CFDA Vogue Fashion Fund Awards
ZWf7SE0.jpg

3nhz8lu.jpg

Really knows how to dress for her body type

• Love
  • Jizztastic
Reactions: 10 users
Eh, I don't think she fits these ads at all, she looks out of place - not the usual D&G vibe.

• Agree
Eh, I don't think she fits these ads at all, she looks out of place - not the usual D&G vibe.
But keep in mind, they are candids. Filters - be it photo or video - really change the way that something is perceived.

Rather drastic example, but think soap opera VS. Braveheart. If Braveheart was filtered/lit/[insert technical term here] like Seinfeld, it'd look ridiculous.

• Agree
Reactions: 1 users
Actually, sorry to double-post, but I think that she TOTALLY fits their vibe: unique features, exotic, skinny . . .

Dolce-Gabbana_Fall-Winter-2013-Campaign_FTAPE.COM_01.jpg

• Agree
Reactions: 1 users
But keep in mind, they are candids. Filters - be it photo or video - really change the way that something is perceived.

Rather drastic example, but think soap opera VS. Braveheart. If Braveheart was filtered/lit/[insert technical term here] like Seinfeld, it'd look ridiculous.
You're right; I had the same idea as well so I looked up the ads before posting the above (I should have posted them, though, so my fault), and I still think she doesn't fit there.

Or maybe my problem is not Zendaya but the ads themselves are not appealing to me.

• Agree
Reactions: 1 user
You're right; I had the same idea as well so I looked up the ads before posting the above (I should have posted them, though, so my fault), and I still think she doesn't fit there.

Or maybe my problem is not Zendaya but the ads themselves are not appealing to me.

The ads themselves are not great.

• Agree
Reactions: 1 user

I'm sorry but this doesn't look like a HF campaign to me at all. D&G ads have never been my favourite but they are so much better minus the instagirls; this photo in particular just gives me "Average Aunt Karen whipped out her camera at thanksgiving" vibes.

• Agree
  • Funny
I would rather have Zendaya in a HF campaign instead of many other celebrities (ex. Dior&J-Law, Louis Vuitton&Selena).

But, I aggree that the ads are not very appealing.

• Agree
Can't find what the guy said that was "body shaming" absolutely anywhere.....:whistling:
EDIT nvm found it.

http://www.vibe.com/2017/01/zendaya-bodyshametwitter-user-modeling-gig/

Zendaya Offers Gorgeous Twitter User Modeling Gig After She Was Body Shamed
Vixen
Desire Thompson @desire_renee | January 30, 2017 - 5:00 pm
EMAIL
TWEET
REDDIT
Zendaya-PLus-Size-Model-Contract-1485808997-640x493.png

CREDIT: Twitter, Getty Images
Zendaya continues to be on the right side history. Her latest act of kindness and all around women’s empowerment comes from the world of social media. Over the weekend, the entertainer offered a modeling gig to a Twitter user who was scrutinized for her body type.

READ Interview: Zendaya Shares The Low Down On ‘Daya By Zendaya’ Line

On Friday (Jan. 27) the singer retweeted a meme that mocked user @_illestCee’s curvy frame. “Stumbling across this is stupid s**t, she is fine as hell head to toe,” she tweeted. ” guarantee [she] doesn’t know you exist my man. As for her, slay on queen.”

Follow
Zendaya

✔@Zendaya

Stumbling across this is stupid shit, she is fine as hell head to toe and garunteed does't know you exist my man. As for her, slay on queen. https://twitter.com/starpowerxcv/status/825105224595623939 …

8:48 PM - 27 Jan 2017

With the help of her fans, the singer tracked down the Monmouth University student. “I’m really speechless right now because becoming a plus size model has been my number one goal,” the young beauty replied.

Follow
Zendaya

✔@Zendaya

Can we find her @....I'd love for her to be a @dayabyzendaya model
1f60d.png
1f917.png
1f629.png

8:48 PM - 27 Jan 2017

Follow
Daya by Zendaya @dayabyzendaya

@_illestCee We are ready, when you are!!!

9:50 PM - 27 Jan 2017

Follow
honey dip @_illestCee

cause im ya favorite and you know it
1f607.png
#bigfinechallenge

11:30 AM - 26 Nov 2016

Follow
honey dip @_illestCee

im really speechless right now because becoming a plus size model has been my number one goal

9:00 PM - 27 Jan 2017

We’re pretty sure that means she’s down! As for @_illestCee’s haters, they continued to be a bore.

Follow
honey dip @_illestCee

1f602.png
1f602.png
1f602.png
1f602.png
1f602.png
1f602.png
1f602.png
1f602.png
1f602.png
1f602.png
1f602.png
give it up pa https://twitter.com/starpowerxcv/status/825105744819269632 …

2:32 PM - 28 Jan 2017

Daya By Zendaya caters to women sizes 00-22, with styles from the world of streetwear and couture. Speaking with VIBE last year, the 20-year-old shared the idea behind the line. “I wanted it to be inspired by people. I tried to listen to what the people wanted what they needed what they were asking for,” she said. “With that, putting into my own personal feel, as well as represent who I am. I wanted the line to be empowering.”

Keep slaying girl!

Actually, sorry to double-post, but I think that she TOTALLY fits their vibe: unique features, exotic, skinny . . .

Ok, slightly OT, but Dolce & Gabbana ads have got so bad lately, like wtf is this douchebaggery from Mens SS17..

Dolce-and-Gabbana-spring-2017-ad-campaign-the-impression-01.jpg

Dolce-and-Gabbana-spring-2017-ad-campaign-the-impression-09.jpeg

unnamed-6.jpg

DolceGabbana-campagna-pubblicitaria-SS17-Capri-18-large_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqqVzuuqpFlyLIwiB6NTmJwfSVWeZ_vEN7c6bHu2jJnT8.jpg

And 2016

dolce-and-gabbana-spring-summer-2016-campaign-003.jpg

DOLCE-1.jpg

DOLCE-12.jpg

DOLCE-4.jpg

And here are some from Zendaya's.. not much better

Dolce_Gabbana_spring_summer_2017_ad_campaign1.jpg

Dolce_Gabbana_spring_summer_2017_ad_campaign2.jpg

Dolce_Gabbana_spring_summer_2017_ad_campaign3.jpg

Dolce_Gabbana_spring_summer_2017_ad_campaign6.jpg

I miss this authenticity.....

dolcegabbana-dg-fall-winter-2013-full-print-ad-campaign-italy-taormina-sicily-woman-fashion-photography-giampaolosgura-runway-womanswear-baroque-feminine-tailoring-07.jpg

dolce-and-gabbana-fall-winter-2014-kids-adv-campaign-03.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

dolce-gabbana-ss10-adv-004.jpg

dolce-gabbana-spring-summer-campaign-3.jpg

dolce-gabbana-fall-ads1.jpg

• Agree
Reactions: 6 users