Yumi Lambert

Shes gorgeous, I´m also sure her face will develop in an amazing way when she gets older, now she looks like a doll, so cute but with a hint of danger in those outstanding eyes! I like seeing European-Asian-Girls on the runways. I would never have thought this happens, but it makes me feel more confident. Her eyes are like the extreme version of mine, even greener and more Asian and they make her unique and even more pretty!

Thats what I love about the fashion industry, people go for unique beauty and not for plain ordinary beauty very much. I think it makes girls (I admit I was also one of them) who were bullied in school for exotic features or being tall or being thin or everything at once feel so much better. For me at least its like that since I look at more models and I am thankful for that. High Fashion is sublime and though it might be a cruel business sometimes, there are people who have real taste in there.

Sorry for the rant, this girl and her special beauty reminded me of that again :)
Completely agree.
In my school there are some really plain, fake tanned girls that are the general ideal of pretty and perfect; every time modelling comes up these girls are nominated as perfect with their hair extensions and fake lashes.
To me beauty is being unique and having features that may be strange together, but still captures the eye and makes you want to stare at them.
The industry can be tough but so are many top schools; if you're not smart or getting the grades then bye.
I feel confident seeing runway models; I was told I was lanky and looked too mixed race and that my eyes are this but my face doesn't match because my lips are this shape.
So what if I'm not one race with boobs, I can still be beautiful.
In fact, fashion has motivated me to lose the weight I felt forced to gain and at the same time feel so much better about my mixed up heritage.
I didn't realise it but I just wrote too much; this topic is close to my heart.

Reactions: 1 users
Looks like Yumi is getting the message
tumblr_n6m4atDX9e1qci0tzo2_1280.jpg

tumblr_n6z092nCcz1r4siero1_500.png

SS15

tumblr_nbsk24qwpQ1qhbh1qo2_500.jpg

tumblr_nbsk24qwpQ1qhbh1qo1_500.jpg

She's no Kasia and her legs still need improvement but at least she is finally making changes and her shoulders looks :luv:

The first two pics reminds me of young Kasia, there's one photoshoot she did for Teen Vogue, that's so similar to Yumi's look. I would say her shoulders/arms are much better than Kasia :).

Thighs are definitely looking smaller:

Yumi_lambert_Sophie_Mhabille_modeloffduty_women_s.jpg

But also who the hell though that this comp card was a good idea, she looks like a whale! :wtf:
ScUgbFx.jpg

Every time I see her pics, she looks even more beautiful. I just love her look.

Reactions: 1 user
"Comme des Garcons Obsession"
Vogue Japan November 2014

IaSeAOkl.jpg
QtAhMRGl.jpg

MYWpBNWl.jpg
UmFBi6gl.jpg

qY5O79al.jpg

FsdL0zYl.jpg
5lYuSINl.jpg

Miu Miu
aDaDy1jl.jpg
VD0TXw5l.jpg

Givenchy
HHpc96kl.jpg

Dior
MVOYp5Gl.jpg
Q0wFt5Pl.jpg

Ralph Lauren
AJz2RIGl.jpg
0OJXW0zl.jpg

g9h79wPl.jpg
7ECKMv1l.jpg

FftsJafl.jpg

On her diet:
"Moderation is key. I work out and eat good, healthy food—but sometimes I’ll eat a burger. If it were possible, I would eat burgers every day. But I am a good girl, so I’ll only do it once every two weeks. I prefer cheeseburgers most. For fitness, I like jogging. I would like to do some other sports, but I don’t have time with my job." Yumi Lambert

Reactions: 4 users
Such a sweetheart. There's a je ne sais quoi that keeps moving my eyes towards her in group photos, she shines but unlike others that shine is genuine and natural.

Ariana looks absolutely ridiculous pulling that face of hers above… like who do you think you are :rolleyes::yawn:

Reactions: 3 users
Also, she has new digis..

UJnOOKni.jpg

v0LuqeqS.jpg

TzFuiy5g.jpg

TRiajjW0.jpg

There's still room for toning, but to think that she was looking like this (below) just a couple of years ago, really remarkable effort on her behalf! Good on her.

image.jpg

Reactions: 1 users