Yumi Lambert

^She looks really fleshy in that street style pic. She could definitely use toning.

Thats what I love about the fashion industry, people go for unique beauty and not for plain ordinary beauty very much.
Isn't "plain ordinary beauty" a contradiction? :p Just kidding, I totally agree with what you are saying - she's stunning, and unique in the kind of way that makes you look twice; which I guess would be perfect for the fashion industry?

Yumi8-20-2012+1.jpg

Am I reading this incorrectly or does that say she has a 29.5 inch waist? :wtf:[/QUOTE]

Can't be right... but at the other hand, why would an agency put negative false information on a show card? I mean, I'd get it if they'd take Kate Upton and shrunk her 5 inches everywhere, but not with this girl... :/

Isn't "plain ordinary beauty" a contradiction? :p Just kidding, I totally agree with what you are saying - she's stunning, and unique in the kind of way that makes you look twice; which I guess would be perfect for the fashion industry?

Hehe you´re right, it is a contradiction somehow :D I read some scientific essays on beauty some years ago and it seems like even they can´t find a common opinion on that, hehe. Some said that symmetry is important, others say its not as important as always said.

But when I hear people talking and see what many of them find beautiful I get this feeling that so many people are drawn towards the boring version of beauty. But its not proved in any way, its only my personal impression ;)

Am I reading this incorrectly or does that say she has a 29.5 inch waist? :wtf:

Can't be right... but at the other hand, why would an agency put negative false information on a show card? I mean, I'd get it if they'd take Kate Upton and shrunk her 5 inches everywhere, but not with this girl... :/

totally agree. no way this girl waist is 29 :nervous:

She was EVERYWHERE ss 2013, and probably the only fresh face I remember well. Maybe because she's the most striking. :luv:
I've been wanting to reply on this thread FOREVER but I have been a laze-ass. :lol:

Look what I've found in the highly-improbable but still embarrassingly fun to read confession blog:

tumblr_mfkb4ys4WZ1rw4g9vo1_1280.jpg

I really hope it's true. Yumi is the newface I have more faith on. :luv:

Christian Wijnants S/S 12 Lookbook by Carlotta Manaigo

123651-800w.jpg

tumblr_mdob26MSu81rgrnjho2_1280.jpg

She's lovely :luv:

OMG she is gorgeous! She is still young, but I can picture her a little bit more grown up with a more defined bone structure... :luv:

Whoa whoa whoa she's like a new and improved Devon Aoki. I want to see more of her!