O

ouran

Stats (from mother agency):
Height: 180cm (5'9")
Bust: 83cm (32.6")
Waist: 60cm (23.6")
Hips: 89cm (35")
Shoe 39 (7.5US)

She has gorgeous shoulders and collarbones!

tumblr_o2s0s8zLnf1qc5fpbo1_540.jpg

tumblr_o5w552CE7s1rqoxrro1_540.jpg

tumblr_o0nmox0fiq1qzoxf3o1_540.jpg

000000553660-yue_han-fit.jpg

tumblr_nv9pmlblip1qa12r0o1_540.jpg

tumblr_nkloyoOVm51qah5ozo1_540.jpg

tumblr_nkgagmP9WY1qdcbyko1_540.jpg

^Apparently this was her during Spring/Summer 15?? Because she definitely isn't that skinny anymore. I prefer her with a bit more weight, she still looks skinny and her knee joints don't stick out so much.

I actually like her look but is it just me or does her face look ridiculously different from that photo and this:

000000553702-Yue_Han-squaremedium.jpg

Maybe it's weird photo though / I may be too paranoid regarding asians and plastic surgery :hahano:

Reactions: 2 users
I actually like her look but is it just me or does her face look ridiculously different from that photo and this:

000000553702-Yue_Han-squaremedium.jpg

Maybe it's weird photo though / I may be too paranoid regarding asians and plastic surgery :hahano:

OK I messed up ahhhhh. Just figured out it's not her, just another Asian model who walked the same show that someone mislabeled with her name. I was halfway through replying to your comment and agreeing with you, since I was also kind of confused when I found the photo. Shoulda done some more digging, I feel incredibly stupid right now, sorry guys :supershame:

It's actually Hui Hui Ma, she has a really interesting face and very thin legs
000000553040-Hui_Hui_Ma-squaremedium.jpg

OK I messed up ahhhhh. Just figured out it's not her, just another Asian model who walked the same show that someone mislabeled with her name. I was halfway through replying to your comment and agreeing with you, since I was also kind of confused when I found the photo. Shoulda done some more digging, I feel incredibly stupid right now, sorry guys :supershame:

It's actually Hui Hui Ma, she has a really interesting face and very thin legs
000000553040-Hui_Hui_Ma-squaremedium.jpg

In an ideal world I wish I could combine Yue Han's face with the second girl's body :p

This is Yue right? I really love this outfit (it really exaggerates a small waist) and hope to confirm this is properly labeled.
Hermes SS17
PWl9VHD.jpg