Your latest wardrobe additions

Deep gold linen palazzo pants and fitted deep gold linen high-waist shorts with gold buttons along the pockets. I went a little crazy at www.fabrics-store.com and ended up with a bunch of fabric. Also made myself a boxy hi-lo cropped lilac tee; now have to figure out what tops to make with 1 yd each of lightweight navy, peach, lilac, gold and black as well as 2 yds optic white. Anyone have any favorite linen top designs they like? I'd love some inspo photos; mine aren't quite awesome enough to make me cut into fabric.

• Love
Reactions: 1 users
Emmanuelle Alt's standard - Topshop Baxter jeans in black.
...and some new heels. They're from Dune, but now I've got them in my hand the silhouette looks like a rip-off of these platform 'Janis' shoes from Saint Laurent.. I'm not complaining, it's a great silhouette.

44642601LO_14_f.jpg
Ugh, I love that silhouette. I'm looking for exactly that in black and nude leather, not patent or suede. Do you have a link to the Dune shoes? I checked the Dune London website and can't see any platform stilettos.

Deep gold linen palazzo pants and fitted deep gold linen high-waist shorts with gold buttons along the pockets. I went a little crazy at www.fabrics-store.com and ended up with a bunch of fabric. Also made myself a boxy hi-lo cropped lilac tee; now have to figure out what tops to make with 1 yd each of lightweight navy, peach, lilac, gold and black as well as 2 yds optic white. Anyone have any favorite linen top designs they like? I'd love some inspo photos; mine aren't quite awesome enough to make me cut into fabric.
Oh wow. Those sound fantastic, both the clothes and the fabrics; I hope there's a space on the forum for you to have a thread with all the excellent clothes you make.. if you didn't mind of course. I'd love to see some more - your dressing gown was absolutely divine.

Ugh, I love that silhouette. I'm looking for exactly that in black and nude leather, not patent or suede. Do you have a link to the Dune shoes? I checked the Dune London website and can't see any platform stilettos.
Ah! Well, the issue here is that I'm pretty sure they're a few seasons old (the department store I got them from is really off the beaten track and they barely even have new perfume releases), so they might well not be sold anymore - even though I'm in favour of that silhouette being a standard and should really be sold throughout the seasons.
I usually have good luck with Office for shoes, though. As much as I love big wedge platforms and boots, I'm really longing for nice slick silhouettes and stilettos to be back in fashion.

• Useful
Reactions: 1 user
I have just inflicted this upon one of my friends. If you've ever been a Harry Potter fan, it's a single terrible hat that looks like it's made of multiple terrible hats, inspired by Dobby, who wore all of the hats Hermione knitted to free the house-elves in a tower on his head.

20180730_182626.jpg

All I want is to see his face when the package arrives. I desperately hope he wears it, because it is the stupidest-looking thing I've ever made and it is hilarious.

On a less goofy note, I've just bought these leather Michael Kors sandals. I wish I liked flats more, but I'm a heels fanatic; they just make legs look so much longer/slimmer...

40T8INHS1L-0001_1.jpeg

40T8INHS1L-0001_2.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: 4 users
505501234_1_ShoeSide

Just got these Rag and Bone boots on sale from $600 to $200:bow: They're a size too big and I can hardly walk in them but that's never stopped me before...

Reactions: 1 users
A 1960s race car driving jumpsuit. I still have to get it altared to fit but it’s certainly a look. :woot:

• Love
Reactions: 3 users