Your latest wardrobe additions

I really really need advice! I ordered this Self Portrait's jumpsuit for a really important birthday, it's cold so I can't wear a dress. What do you girls think? I am a bit scared if it's vulgar in the chest area
IMG_1599.JPG
IMG_1600.JPG
IMG_1601.JPG

I really really need advice! I ordered this Self Portrait's jumpsuit for a really important birthday, it's cold so I can't wear a dress. What do you girls think? I am a bit scared if it's vulgar in the chest area
View attachment 14987 View attachment 14988 View attachment 14989
I actually really like it. I think the upper part is very sexy but is contrasted by the long black pants and the long sleeves, so I don't think it's too much.

• Agree
Reactions: 3 users
View attachment 14987 View attachment 14988 View attachment 14989
LOVE it. I second @Penthesilea that the look is balanced.
Ensure you feel confident wearing it before you go, as it is a more daring (and delicious) look, and you don't want to look or feel timid from second-guessing.

You'll look hot as hell. I'm certain.:ijizzed:

Reactions: 1 user
Only skinnies with small boobs can pull off those transparent stuff (and no bra obvs) ;)
I don't have small boobs sadly! Of course my chest isn't à la Em Rata but it's not an A cup either, I have a normal sized chest that's why I am scared, let's hope for the best :)

what a joke fashion actually is

Now that vetements has done the juicy couture velvet stuff, I wonder how many "fashion victims" are there out there

I still think is awful
Those things are a joke. I remember my stepmom telling me my style was horrendous and buying me juicy couture tracksuits. (Not in 2000, like two years ago). I wanted to hide myself.

I don't have small boobs sadly! Of course my chest isn't à la Em Rata but it's not an A cup either, I have a normal sized chest that's why I am scared, let's hope for the best :)
As long as you're not spilling out of the bra, I think you should be okay. It looks like it has decent coverage.

Feel free to laugh. I'm a sucker for the extravagant and overdramatic. I have an absurd amount of ridiculous, "when are you ever going to wear that?" jackets.

Attachments

• 2016-11-7-10-29-24.jpg
    2016-11-7-10-29-24.jpg
    57.8 KB · Views: 181
  • Love
Just got this jacket at 70% off and I couldn't be happier! I fell in love the first time I saw it but thought it was too expensive so I'm extra excited to find it at such a bargain price and in my size.
(not my picture)

Attachments

• Knipsel.JPG
    Knipsel.JPG
    40.9 KB · Views: 185
Gotta say I resisted the vintage jeans trend for a LONG time, but I tried one pair at Lindex just out of curiosity and I was blown away by how amazing they look on a thin frame. they accentuate my abs wonderfully and my butt looks small and sexy at the same time. I can see them paired with Vans/Converse, crop tops, and also pumps and classy tops/shirts and coats in the fall/winter.
The only negative these specific ones have is that the smallest size is a little roomy and I will have to have them taken in a bit, but thats mostly because Lindex sizing is a little bigger.

• Love
My most recent wardrobe acquisitions were a ton of lululemon workout clothes. And when I say a ton, I mean like a month's paycheck worth. I may lack self control when it comes to online shopping ...

Prada gold loafers for school (worth every blister), and the D&G sock pumps that I can't find a photo of but are so inspiring for weight loss- they show off skinny calves so well:inluv:.

Attachments

• download-1.jpg
    download-1.jpg
    5.7 KB · Views: 126
  • Love
As an pear shape who hates pencil skirts because of my flat bum, I've always had a hard time finding dresses show off my waist but are work appropriate. My day to day life clothes is a cropped /short top and a high waisted flared skirt, but that doesn't fly at a formal workplace.

I recently bought a bunch of dresses (mostly for work) that I LOVE from Sandro and the Kooples' new collections. Their smallest sizes are skinny friendly (Sandro makes a 0 in certain clothes only, and the Kooples has a XXS in some only). Both brands' aesthetics are more feminine and tailored, and so usually have a nipped in waist, but without looking matronly (like DvF sometimes does IMO). Anyway I was really happy to find that these two brands fit so well and hope it helps someone that has also been wandering around Rag and Bone trying in vain to find something super flattering. :)

These were some of the favorites!

Kooples Lace Dress

FR1494BLA01_C.jpg

Sandro Velvet Paisley Dress!

Sandro_R5358H-20_V_3.jpg

Pinstripe Collar Dress

Sandro_R5267H-44_V_3.jpg

• Love
Reactions: 2 users
As an pear shape who hates pencil skirts because of my flat bum, I've always had a hard time finding dresses show off my waist but are work appropriate. My day to day life clothes is a cropped /short top and a high waisted flared skirt, but that doesn't fly at a formal workplace.

I recently bought a bunch of dresses (mostly for work) that I LOVE from Sandro and the Kooples' new collections. Their smallest sizes are skinny friendly (Sandro makes a 0 in certain clothes only, and the Kooples has a XXS in some only). Both brands' aesthetics are more feminine and tailored, and so usually have a nipped in waist, but without looking matronly (like DvF sometimes does IMO). Anyway I was really happy to find that these two brands fit so well and hope it helps someone that has also been wandering around Rag and Bone trying in vain to find something super flattering. :)

These were some of the favorites!

Kooples Lace Dress

FR1494BLA01_C.jpg

Sandro Velvet Paisley Dress!

Sandro_R5358H-20_V_3.jpg

Pinstripe Collar Dress

Sandro_R5267H-44_V_3.jpg

Fellow pear here--oh my, thanks for sharing. These dresses are lovely *_* I've never tried on anything from the Kooples before, but now I have a new shop to step into on my regular Soho shopping trips...

I know this thread hasn't been updated in a while but I just bought these new boots that I'm absolutely in love with! I have so many ankle boots but I can't stop buying them...

Attachments

• IMG_3906.JPG
    IMG_3906.JPG
    76.9 KB · Views: 153
7298201040_2_2_1.jpg

i am obsessed with these shoes i got from zara. they look so good on. i wish i could wear them everyday but I'm afraid they'll get ruined haha.